SYNOPSIS.

 ( introduction )
GOT A FEELING! you give me no choice

 ( introduction )GOT A FEELING! you give me no choice

Samantha Wagner and Jay Kelso had a... strange relationship. When one late night turned into an on and off relationship for months on end, the two became both infatuated and a mess.

Their friends joked about their next breakup would arrive, but when new girl Leia comes to stay with her grandparents for the summer, this breakup feels more permanent than the others. And on top of that, Sam's mom is back in town after her secret marriage with Sam's new step dad.

But even with everything going on... Jay can't help but long for the girl who always seemed to be right there when he needed her. And Sam missed the boy who helped her forget about all the stupid shit in the world. It seemed that neither wanted to let the other win by crawling back and this time, more people would be getting hurt by the little game of back and forth.

The name of the game is to see who cracks first, and this time it wouldn't be so easy.

VIOLET BRINSONSAMANTHA WAGNER

VIOLET BRINSON
SAMANTHA WAGNER

&&.
jared padalecki ... jason wagner
linda cardellini ... michelle wagner-rolford
isabella sermon ... morgan wagner
that 90s show cast ... their respected characters

DISCLAIMER. this story is inspired by the new netflix show that 90s show and will be taking place in the plot of that show with my own changes. It will not be exactly as the show was (I will only change a few things) but I will keep it very similar.

the summary wasn't the greatest ever but I'm really excited for this plot. I kinda wanna take from jackie and kelsos on and off again relationship that went on in the og show but play it in my own way that I'm excited to share!

WARNING. this story will contain swearing, some pretty bad jokes, sexual content (no smut), and other mature themes. If any of those are too much for you please avoid reading as your mental well-being is much more important than my story about a spooky little goth girl and her friends. my pms are always a safe place to talk if anyone ever needs it.

DEDICATIONS. to the people I love most...
-pulsar -lantsov bvrningpile skiestheIimit 0uterbankz JJMAYBAN-K mckennabelova tubboat- forgeblack theonotts -loversadiesink steveharcline SEREINITIES