𝟬𝟭 princess leia

 ( chapter one )
PRINCESS LEIA.

Sam smirked as she spun around in Gwens chair, the other girl dancing around her bedroom singing

Sam smirked as she spun around in Gwens chair, the other girl dancing around her bedroom singing. "And I'm here to remind you, of the mess you left when you went away. It's not fair to deny me of the cross I bear that you gave to me. You, you, you oughta know!"

Sam stopped spinning as Gwen paused, thinking the girl was done. "Bravo!" The red head clapped but Gwen instead just pointed to the head that was ducking down from the window. Sam chuckled, standing up to join her best friends boyfriends half-sister in the questioning of the strange girl.

Gwen opened the window and the girl stood back up, looking between the two teenage girls. "Hello." Gwen just gave the girl a horrified look. "What are you doing, creeper?" The girl chuckled awkwardly and brushed it off. "Oh, nothing weird!" She laughed slightly. "I was just standing outside your window and watching you sing and wondering what it would be like to... be you." She finished.

Sam chuckled slightly. "Awe, yeah that's totally not creepy at all." The short haired girl just smiled awkwardly between the two girls. "I'll go now." She then gasped, stopping herself from moving. "Unless you want to hear a cool bootleg I got in Chicago." Gwen chuckled. "Oh, I'm listening."

The girl nodded. "Yeah, it's, uh, pretty major. Big-time bootleg. The bootiest of legs." Sam tilted her head slightly, squinting as she looked at the awkward girl. "Have a name, Chicago?"

The girl nodded quickly, excited for a reason to stay longer. "Yes. It is Leia. I'm Leia." Sam nodded slowly. "Like... the princess?" Leia shook her head. "No, of course not." Sam went to move on but Leia just sighed, giving in immediately. "Yes."

"Just go get the bootleg." Gwen spoke, getting impatient. Leia nodded. "On it." She went to leave but looked back seriously. "Please be here when I get back." She then actually left, leaving Gwen and Sam alone once more.

Sam chuckled. "She's cute, like a puppy." Gwen chuckled, moving away from her window. "She seems cool... enough."

The two barely had time to say anything else before Leia was running back over to the window, panting as she had obviously found the bootleg as quickly as she possibly could. "I... got it!"

"Nice." Gwen smiled, waiting for Leia to come through the window. "Aren't you coming in?" Leia looked around for a second, confused. "Don't you have a door somewhere? Or am I supposed to just..." she tried to pull herself up to get through the window, but the struggling was a bit too much to watch. Sam put a hand up. "I will let you in through the front door."

Leia smiled. "Awesome." She disappeared instantly and Sam just chuckled, moving out of Gwens room to make her way to the front door.

Sam had always felt pretty natural at Gwens house. When she wasn't spending time with the girl, she was usually spending it with her brother, well, his girlfriend. And this all usually took place in the cramped basement so Sam was around a lot.