Fast recovery

Details:
This story is in a modern world which is the only way it can really work. Peter pan and Y/N had a car accident so they were taken to the hospital.  Y/n and Peter pan were sent in the same room , with Peter having a broken arm and Y/n needed a couple of stitches . But slowly things get heated and you both take a risk.

Y/N POV
Feeling the cold room I woke up slowly hearing the steady monitors , a TV playing quietly in the middle of the room,pain, people talking in low voices, intercom calling out codes. I lightly groan in pain and sit up carefully .

I speak out softly "Peter? " to see if he was alright, but no answer. I get up carefully to see if it was him in the same room . I pull back the curtains carefully and see him sleeping so peacefully . I was happy to see he was safe , I felt guilty cause the accident was my fault. Gently I place my lips on his as he sleeps and think " I love you pancake " .

I decided to sit at the end of the bed laying my head gently on his lap. I watched  the TV and waited for him to wake up. The nurse walked in and saw me on Peter's lap. She looked slightly irrated and disgusted , like she knew the accident was my fault.  I lifted my head up slightly but pan set his hand on my head to keep me on his lap.

Peter Pan POV

I was the way the nurse looked at you. It pissed me off, I asked the nurse trying to say calmly " Is there anything you need?"
The nurse responded with "no just came to check on you both." She walked out the room in a hurry.

   Hey Y/N are you alright did you get injured . She looks at me and chuckle softly . Y/N said with a sad look " you're the one with a broken arm.. and it's my fault. I shouldn't have distracted you from driving , we wouldn't be here if I wasn't so stup-" I smashed my lips into her lips  so she would calm down .

She calmed down and kissed me back.
Her lips so soft , angelic lips ,and  sweet like honey . I melted into the kiss. Slowly I pulled away and looked into her eyes. She looked so adorable and caring .

Y/N POV

I blushed profusely and I sense of relief.  "I love you pancake " pan smiled at this "I love you too luv." I sat in his lap carefully and lays my head on his good side. "I am sorry about the whole distracting you while driving. " He raised his eyebrow slightly "why apologize I enjoyed seeing you tease yourself. " I started to feel something hard push against my ass , I looked down on him and smirked .

Peter Pan POV

I was rock hard I wanted her right now. She moved slightly  causing me to moan softly "mm~" my dick twitched against her. I held her waist with on hand and gripped it tightly . "Luv . I need you. " She slowly moved her waist causing me to groan.

Y/N POV

I pulled the hospital gown gently,  looking at it. Gods I wanted it so badly.  I want it deep inside.  I slowly forced it deep inside,  causing me to moan softly.  Peter grabbed your ass tightly and started thrusting harshly. I started moaning a little to loud , pan quickly kissed me so I wouldn't make too much noise as he started thrusting harder. "M-MMMH!!~" I slide my hand to the back of his head gripping onto his hair,  pulling it roughly .  Pan pulled away n setting his head on the side of my neck. "Oh pan!~"
    My back slowly arched and my head went back. I felt a knot in my stomach I was close to cumming.  "C-can I cum my king?"

Pan POV

"No not yet just hold on a little longer luv " I smashed my dick faster inside her the sweat dripping down her thighs. Her scent becoming more intoxicating I was close to cumming . "Ha Y/N~ " My dick started twitching deeper inside you as it slowly got bigger.  "AH PETER!!!~" She gripped tighter onto me as her thighs closed up slightly. She released and got tighter . She moan in my ear , I slowly forced her in deeper and released deep inside her . "Fuck ~ Y/n I told you not yet."

Y/N POV

I felt a little courage and bounced faster.  'Yeah and what are you gonna do about it ." Pan smirked and forced me onto the bed. "Oh luv your forgetting whose in charge. Let's remind you " his hand moving up to my throat , squeezing tightly.