Dinner time ~

(Background)You and kuroo have been friends for about 3 years now and you had a huge crush on him.You would think about he for hours,thinking of his handsome face and just fantasy about him asking you to be his and only his.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You were in the grocery store look for something to cook for dinner and then the last item that you need was on the very top shelf and you couldn't reach it.But out of nowhere you felt chest on your back and you could feel long arms grabbing something in front of you. You look up and you see that's its kuroo behind you.

"Here you go"said kuroo with a smile on his face as he hands you your item"Oh hey y/n I didn't know that it was you"

"H-hey kuroo"you said with your face blushing because he was still so close.

Kuroo looks in your basket and sees all of the stuff that you had"What are you making y/n?"
"Oh well I was going to make a stew"you did still blushing

"Oh I love stew!"said kuroo with a big smile oh his face

"Oh well do u want to come over then,my parents are on a trip of a week"

"Hell yeah I want to come,what time should I be there?"

"How about 8:00?"

"Yeah that works,see you then" said kuroo as he goes to the check out

You got so excited that you staerd to think of kuroo and how his chest felt on your chest.You stared to get horny from this and you felt wet.But you still have to fix dinner so you tried to forget it and move on.

Dinner was almost ready but you heard the doorbell so rushed to it and looked in the mirror to make sure you look good.

"Hey"says kuroo
"Hello"You say with a smile

Kuroo looks at you up and down and he starts to get red because your only in oversized t shirt and some short

"You look cute"says kuroo with his hand covering his face to try to hide you form seeing him blushing you get flustered and stared to blushing too.

"Well come on in dinner is almost ready"

(In kuroo head)fuck they look so good like that.I really just wan to fuck them senseless.

You drop something on the ground and you go to pick it up and as you were picking it up kuroo was behind you and your shirt lifted up reveling your ass to him. By point he was hard as a rock but he didn't want you to she him that way

(Kuroo head)God damnit they are making me acted up but they never like me the way that I do.

You pick up the thing that you droped and you look behind you seeing kuroo behind you blushing.

You go up to him to see what happened and you see that his member was hard so you wipersp in his ear" let's wait until dinner ok"

You guys both finished dinner and kuroo was still hard as a rock and u decided to tease him about it" So what about me makes you so hard?"you says with a smirk on your face

"Everything"As kuroo gets up and every step gets you wet. Kuroo softly put his lips on your making it feel like as if a angle had kissed you.

"You really want to know why you made me so hard?"you nod your head yes as your face tures red and you get weter."It's because you so fuck perfect y/n,I love the way you are I love you body I love the way it makes me feel.i love you y/n." With that he kisses you again but with more passion.

"I love you too kuroo"kuroo picks you up and takes you up to your bed room.He puts you on the bed and gets on top of you. Even more flustered from this,you like the way that he makes you feel this way."Y-yes" He kisses you one last time and the after that he takes your shirt,then your bra,and last your shorts leaveing you in only you black lace underwear.

You try to cover your bare chest so kuroo wouldn't see your hard nipples."Please let me see them in there full glory".You we're touch by this.

You stared to remove you hands very slowly and you can tell that kuroo was amazed by this.

So amazed that he starts to touch him self and you see this and u couldn't help but to watch."please y/n I am begging you let me see them~"

( In your head) oh my God he really just begged and I liked it.and I thought that I was a bottom

When your hands where all the way off your chest you heard kuroo let out a loud moan "Oh fuck y/n thier perfect"he took of his pants and his boxers and took off your underwear." You look so amazing y/n"kuroo says as he looks you up and down a bit his lower lip.

"T-thank y-you"As soon as you stop talk kuroo takes his finger starts touching you button,"oh fuck me~"you say as kuroo keeps going faster and faster on your button.

Then he puts he member on you 😺 and you start to get weter then he puts in so very gently"Are you ok with this ?","Y-yeah I'm fine".And as soon as you said that he starts to thrust into you slowly but then start to pick up the paste you can feel him trobing inside of you.At first it hurt a little but at this point you only felt pleaser.

" Faster faster kuroo~"As you here this you can see him smiling at you"You want me to go faster~?" .You nod your head yes.But all of a sudden he stopped"Why did you stop?, did you not like it?" You say with a sad face."Oh no I loved it,it's just that you were really bad tonight so i think you need to be punished~" he says with a smirk on his face.

You turn red from this and u really didn't want to be punished.But kuroo didn't care you were going to be punished one way or another,so he filped you over and smack your ass" one for wear those shorts" you scream in pain and pleasure." One for teasing me "" And one for making me beg".

You were being on turned on by this,"oh fuck~" you said and kuroo keeps smacking your ass till it's red. "Oh dose the little slut like that~?"said kuroo smirking as he look into ur eyes

A phone goes off and it kuroo phone."Don't
pick it up!" You yell.Kuroo picks it up anyways." Oh hey kenma!"he says as he turns u over and start to fuck ur ass. U try to hide u moans but I can't hold it any longer u start to moan ur ass off like no other."Ah~"