Dinner time pt 2~

"Ah"u say as kuroo fucks u harder and harder until ur eyes roll to the back of ur head."Hey is everything ok? man I hear a lot of  noises""Yeah everything is fine man I am just fuckin the shit out of y/n"Once u heard that u were so embarrassed .

Kuroo takes his phone and puts it on face time with your face right on the camera where u could see kuroo fuck the shit out of you. While you grip onto the bed sheets"Aww is the little slut embarrassed~"kuroo says as he fucks u hared and faster."Oh fuck them harder and faster kuroo~"(In y/n mind)"Is he jerking off rn?,I kinda like it~"

Kenma tunes on his camera and all u can see is his member.(In y/n head ) "HOLY SHIT IT'S HUGE!!"

Kuroo noticed that u were drooling over kenma member kuroo takes his phone and hangs up and looks at you with a naughty look on his face. U knew that he was thinking of the best way to punish u. He pulls out his member from ur asshole and u moan as he pulls it out.he pulls on the ground gently and says"Suck it u little slut"

Ur face turns red like a tomato. U start to suck his member and he starts to moan like there is not tomorrow.

"Oh fuck baby~""Ur mouth feels so good~"
He almost cums instantly in your mouth.

" Oh fuck baby u made me make a mess~" u look up at him with pleaser.u start to touch yourself from all of the excitement that u have felt with kuroo.U start to moan and scream as u pleasure yourself."Well dame I was right u are just a little slut~"

He picks u up again and puts u on the bed and when u are laying on the bed u start to pleasure yourself again. Kuroo starts to jerk off and moans as well.

"Ah~,it feels so good~"says kuroo as he goes faster "imma gonna cum~"

"M-me too" you say as u start to go faster as well.

Both: "AHAH FUCK~"

u both cum at the same time. U both lie down on ur backs and u try to catch it breath.

"Fuck y/n u made me cum everywhere~"

"Haha" u say as ur still breathing really hard

"Umm y/n?"

" Yeah what's up?"

" Umm I was just wondering if u would like to be my girlfriend?" He says as he covers his face so I do see him blush.u smile when u see this.

" Of course I'll be your girlfriend"

He looks up at you and he smiles.And he goes up to u and kisses u with full of love~.

U both get dressed and u guys put on a movie and start to cuddle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE END~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~