˖╲ 1. come over?

scene one - action

christopher's point of vision

another sleepless night, alone in this big castle i built, in a california king bed yet my queen. . she's somewhere else in this big city we both share side by side.

see . . . me and y/n had a big argument about my work, how i move, and who i surround myself with. she says that none of the nigga's i rock with now aren't who i'm supposed to be with, my rebuttals was that none of the bitches she call friends were her friends before i entered the picture.

most were groupies who wanted to fuck up what we had, a lot of fuck you's, door slamming and the sound of screeching tires were heard. one minute she was here beside me then the next at her mom's house. . again.

my eyes divert around the room catching the alarm clock sitting on the dresser on its lonesome. 2:00 am, fuck. i sigh as i start to sit up, reaching for my phone that was next to me.

the bright light hit me like as if it was morning time, quickly turning the brightness down a clear shot of my lock screen of us, of her, she looks so euphoric just . . . in pure bliss, just happy. . fuck this she supposed to be home.

unlocking my phone, i rushed my finger over to messenger and clicked her contact ; my lil lotus 🪷. i didn't know if she was up, i didn't know if she ever wanted to even see my name pop up, but i needed to see her. i needed to come over.

me
are you up y/n?
delivered

i held my breath as i looked at the time on the phone it was now two-ten. i sighed, irritated as fuck i could be too late...or so i thought. my eyes lit up seeing the little read receipt and those three little dancing bubbles.

me
are you up, y/n
read 2:10

my lil lotus 🪷
yeah, what do you want maurice
read at 2:10 am

me
you home...listen i miss you
read at 2:11 am

my lil lotus 🪷
ohhhhh but what about ya "nigga's" who
according to you 'make sure you good'
read at 2:11

me
now you know that ain't what i met...
read at 2:12

can i come over ma. please i just need to see your face again.
read at 2:12

the eery silence of our room almost sounded like it grew louder when i asked about going to see her at her moms, since for one mama l/n ain't ever play that late night creeping and two the girl that i love isn't next to me and that's a problem.

after what it felt like an eternity of silence my eyes caught those three dots in that lil message bubble.

my lil lotus 🪷
bring yo ass, i'll be waiting.
read at 2:17 am