Chapter 1

So, I decided to start a different story, I deleted the other one... I just didn't like how I wrote it. I know I can do better. So, I'm going to write something. No, this is not the story. But this is:

----------------------------------------

Chapter 1

Hi. My name's Olivia. Olivia Martin. I go to Saint Roosevelt High School, or SRHS for short.

I'm a junior there. 16 turning 17 in a couple months.

I've been bullied since 7th grade. I have no clue why. I did nothing to anyone. At least I have my best friends. Grace Charleston and Danielle Lawrence. We've been the best of friends since freshman year.

Enough with the chit-chat. Let's get to the story.

--------------------

As I walked into the school after summer break, I couldn't help but smile a little. I'm finally a junior!! I've been waiting for so long! The teachers, I heard are amazing. They let you do whatever you want.

I grabbed my schedule from the front desk lady, and went to my locker. As I opened it I could feel a presence behind me but didn't bother turning around. I knew who it was.

"What do you want?" I mumbled silently.

"Just wanted to congratulate you on being a big cow." Amanda Brookes snorted behind me.

She's the head cheerleader, a big prep, and a plastic.

The thing is, we used to be the best of friends in preschool through sixth grade. I don't know why she decided to not be my friend anymore, but for some reason she felt the need to bully me constantly.

"Thanks, where's my prize?" I said, having a feeling what was coming next.

The next thing I knew, cupcake was all over my face. She ran away giggling to her friends and I sighed. Not a good way to start out my day. Danielle caught up to me while I was walking to the bathroom.

"Whats wron-" she then proceeded to gasp. I rolled my eyes and washed my face off. At least my clothes aren't drenched in water like last year at this time. I gritted my teeth at the thought and turned to Danielle.

"Brookes decided to be a douche again." I hastily replied.

"I told you I could pull her hair out for you..." she answered clenching her fists.

"Danni, it's fine. It's whatever."

"You sure?"

Before I could answer Grace came running in screaming.

"THEY.. THEY..." she tried to talk, but failing because she was out of breath.

"Calm yourself." Danni said, rolling her eyes.

"They put a stink bug in my locker, and it crawled on me!!!" she said, tears beginning to form in her eyes.

Did I mention Grace's emotions got the best of her, and Danielle's temper got her in trouble a lot? Yeah... They do.

I pushed some of my brunette locks out of my face as I walked to first period. I had history with Danielle. Grace had A.P. math.

As I sat down next to Danni, I noticed something: there are a lot of new people at our school. Like, everyone in this class looked oddly unfamiliar to me.

The first ten minutes of class, we were given assigned seats. I sat by the wall in the back, nobody next to me. Danni is up front, next to two guys checking her out.

"Take a picture, it lasts longer." she says harshly, making them both look away.

I was drawing in my notebook

when I heard the door open.

"You're late." Mr. Aikens said.

"Well class can wait for me." The dark brown haired boy said smugly.

"Just take a seat." Mr. A said

"Don't mind if I do." The mystery boy said then picked up one of the chairs and headed towards the door.

"Mr. De Angeles. Sit."

"Where?"

Mr. Aikens looks around the room until his eyes land on me.

"Next to Olivia." He pointed to the seat next to mine, and "Mr. De Angeles" sat next to me grinning.

"I don't believe we met." he held out his hand and smirked.

"The names Cole. But you can call me... Anytime." He winks. I roll my eyes and look away.

"Aw what's wrong Liv, don't like talking to sexy strangers?" he smirks.

I turn to face him and look at his appearance. He has sharp, cold blue eyes, tan skin, brown hair, a tight white shirt that shows his abs.. eight pa-

Ew stop Olivia. That sounds like a creeper.

"Done checking me out?" He glanced at me while staring

forward.

"Will you shut up? I'm not checking you out." I said, disgusted.

He chuckled silently and turned to face me.

"You never shook my hand."

I groaned.

"Olivia." I held out my hand.

"Cole." He extended his hand and attached his to mine.

"I'm going to call you Livvy."

"And I'm going to call you douche."