Chapter 23

*Cole's POV*

The next day, I decided to confront Alex about what happened at the bonfire. He denied every question I threw at him.

"Are you moving?" I asked.

"No."

"Dying?"

"No?"

"Dog died?"

"I don't even own a dog!"

"Then what is it!?"

"I can't tell you!"

"And why is that?!" I asked, demanding the answer.

"You'll laugh!"

"I promise I won't." I said.

"I don't know if I can te-"

"TELL ME!" My voice said booming, my eyes narrowing. "We are supposed to be your best friends! Can't you jus-"

"I'm gay."

"I mean c'mon if you can tell..."

"Cole I'm gay." He said again. I looked him in the eyes as mine widened.

"Why didn't you tell us?" I asked.

"I thought you'd make fun of me... Not be my friend anymore? I don't know.." He whispered.

"Thank you for telling me." I told him.

"Thanks for understanding." He said, relief in his voice.

*Olivias POV*

"So I was like, dude, if you take my fries, I'll beat your face in!" Carson said, telling us what just happened to him in the lunch line.

"I would've just let him have my fries so I could punch him in the face." Dylan commented, raising his fork so it was pointing at Carson.

"I was debating about that, but I decided I wanted ketchup on my fries, not blood." He said. That earned a chuckle from someone behind me. They wrapped their arms around my waist as they plucked a kiss on the top of my head.

"Is that you Zach!?" I said, trying to pretend that I thought the captain of the soccer team was there instead of Cole. I felt his arms tightened.

"Why the heck would I be Zach Dixon!?" He snarled. I laughed and patted his arms.

"I swear I'll go over there a kick his-"

"I was just joking Cole calm down." I said, rolling my eyes with a sly smile on my face. I heard him sigh as he sat down next to me.

"Someone's jealous!" Drew snicker from across the table. He hissed in pain as I kicked him under the table.

•*•*•*•*

"I can't believe this." Cole huffed, as he looked at his phone. We decided to hang out in my room and watch movies tonight, so we set out a ton a blankets on the ground with pillows. The movies ranged from Comedy to Horror.

"What's wrong?" I asked him, moving my head so I was looking at him.

"Someone must've heard you say something about that Dixon kid because he just texted me pretending that you 'got it on' with him. Like why would I believe him?" He asked, shaking his head, his hair falling in his line of vision.

"What an idiot." I muttered, rolling my eyes.

"Unless it's true?" He asked, his eyes filling with hurt and uncertainty.

"It's not true Cole." I whispered, my eyes widening.

"How would I know? You wouldn't tell me." He said, sitting up a little and pushing his body away from me.

"Cole seriously? I love you. Why would you believe him?" I asked. He simply shrugged his shoulders.

"I love you." I tried again. "You and only you." I said, scooting closer to him. He sighed.

"I love you too." He said. I wrapped my arms around him and put my head into the crook of his neck.

"I'm sorry I didn't believe you." He said, pulling away from me. "I don't know why I didn't believe you." He stated. I nodded and leaned my head on his shoulder as we continued our movie night.

-----------

A/N:

I guess you could call it short but hey, it's an update.

It sort of didn't really have anything important in it, sorry.

I'll try to update most of my books.

COMMENT: ideas, compliments, complaints, opinions, ratings, etc.

VOTE: For a faster update! can we get to at least 3? How bout 4? :)

FAN/FOLlOW:

I follow back! You can keep updated or whatever.

Twitter? @BrunetteCAJ and @hemmingsmofo

I really appreciate the love and support this book, and my other books are getting. It truly means a lot. Thanks.

See ya later!

~Julia~

Bloop.

<3.