"Sᴏʀʀʏ, ɴᴀᴍᴇs Bɪʟʟ Wᴇᴀsʟᴇʏ."

'Please vote and comment, thanks.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~

>Joy Park<

I skimmed through the books that occupied the shelves of the library. It was the same thing every day. Reshelving books, finding books that don't even belong in the library, making sure little children don't draw on them and ect;

I personally like my small daily routine. Despite missing my family back in Korea, every day has been an 'okay' day.

"Hello there, how many I assist you today?" I asked an older gentleman, mostly in his mid-60s.

"Do you know where Gringotts is Miss Librarian ?" An old man asks.

I gave him the best smile I could give and pointed to the big white concrete building beside the small library.

The old man thanked me before leaving the store.

I went back to shelving the books at the highest part of the shelves. I heard a small crash before I started to fall off the ladder that I was on.

I shut my eyes tightly, ready for impact, but it never came.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw a red-headed man. He looked like he was in his early 20s.

I blinked out of my daydream of this gorgeous man in front of me.

"I'm so sorry!"

I quickly jumped out of his arms, and a pink blush appeared on my cheeks.

"It's fine, really. I was the one who accidentally knocked the ladder over."

The mystery man sheepishly said while giving a small chuckle.

"Sorry, names Bill Weasley."

He offered me a handshake.

"Joy Park."

I replied, doing the same gesture.

"I've seen you around this Library before."

He says with a smile.

"I actually work here. I'm the librarian."

I returned the heart-warming smile back to him.

We started a conversation as he helped me with my shelving.

ع˖⁺ 📜⋆ ୭ 🔮.⋆。⋆༶🍂⋆˙⊹

>Bill Weasley<

"You have 6 siblings?!" Joy asked in surprise.

"Yep, 5 younger brothers and 1 younger sister." I casually stated as her mouth was agape.

"Second oldest is Charlie, followed by Percy,the twins, Fred and George, then Ron and the youngest and old girl Ginny."

"I really pity Ginny, being the only girl." She sighs.

Joy looked up at me with the most beautiful smile.

"My shift just ended, I better get home. See you soon, Bill." She gave me one last smile and wave before leaving the library.

I looked beside me where she was just standing and smiled to myself.

'See you soon, Joy...'

ع˖⁺ 📜⋆ ୭ 🔮.⋆。⋆༶🍂⋆˙⊹

Hello Readers! Welcome to my HP fanfic. I hope you enjoy this small chapter.

Just to clarify something, Bill is 22 as this takes place in The Prisoner of Azkaban.

And Joy is 21.

Ages

Bill - 22
Joy - 21
Ginny - 12
Ron - 13
Fred and George - 15
Charlie - 20
Percy - 17