"Mᴏᴍ, ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴍʏ..."

'Please Vote and Comment'

~~~~~~~~

>Bill Weasley<

I looked down at Joy to see her fidgeting with the end of my coat as we arrived at the Burrow.

"What if they don't like me? or what if I accidently insult them without knowing?"

Joy continued to ramble as I just kept reasurring her that it was fine.

"There he is! And he brought a girl!" One of the twins, who I assume is Fred yelled loudly.

All of them turned towards us.

"Who is she." I heard Ginny whisper.

We made it to the front door while the twins, Ginny, Ron, and Harry Potter, followed behind.

"Why are they looking at me like that?" Joy whispered while clinging onto my arm.

"It's not every day where one of us brings home a girl."

We walked into the kitchen and saw mum cooking the Thanksgiving Feast.

"Hello Bill - and who is this?" Mum asked while continuing to cook.

"Mum, this my..."

"Joy, Joy Park." Joy extended her hand to shake, but mum just gave her a big hug.

"Welcome dear, sit sit!" Mum, signal Joy to sit.

We both sat across from Ginny, Ron, Harry, and Hermione while sitting beside Fred and George, Charlie, and Percy.

"So who are you and how do you know Bill?" George asked while putting his head on the table, Fred mimicking him.

"This is Joy, my girlfriend and future wife." I smiled confidently as Joy's ears turned red.

"Wife?" Dad suddenly asked from across the room.

"When did you guys meet?"

"How did someone like him get such a pretty girl?"

"Did he pay you to date him?"

"Are you actually thinking this through?"

More and more questions kept coming in, but Joy just answered them with the same heart-warming smile.

>Joy Park<

The Weasley's are all so kind, especially Ginny and Hermione. I can't believe I met Harry Potter himself!

They are all so welcoming.

"Ok, ok! Let's stop the chit-chat and eat!" Mrs Weasley shouted as the chatter slowly died down.

We all ate as chatters continued once again.

After eating, Bill led me to his old bedroom.

There were old pictures of him when her was younger, with his family and friends from Hogwarts.

"Woah. This room is so pretty.." I looked around as more pictures and old books filled my vision.

He slowly guided me to his bed, and we both laid down.

"So, how's my family?" Bill asked while wrapping his arms around my torso before snuggling against my stomach.

"They are so nice, I wish I had a life like yours." I stroked his long ginger hair while humming a small tune.

"Well, you're part of this family now.." He looked up before pecking my lips.

A smile grew on my face.

>Both PoV<

'I love you..."

ع˖⁺ 📜⋆ ୭ 🔮.⋆。⋆༶🍂⋆˙⊹