pleasure

I rush out of the hall and head to my dorm. I lock my door and fall onto my bed. "How the hell can you tell that from someone's blood?" I ask myself, and because I'm not the brightest when it comes to the topic of vampires, I'm stuck.

"Fuck fuck fuck. This is what you get for trying to shut down this woman. Why couldn't you just eye fuck her like everyone else?" 'You did a little bit of that too.' I hear my own head say and I have to giggle.

I roll over onto my back and sigh. There's only one thing I can do, and it's render the information she knows false.

...

It's night time and Larissa rubs her forehead as she has to tell the group of vampires that she doesn't have their blood supply for the third day in a row.

And she certainly wasn't going to allow students to just cut their palms and drain it in a cup like Miss
Y/l/n did this morning.

She finds herself distracted once more. The way the girl looked over at Morticia and winked causes jealousy to pile up in her chest and arousal to swim between her legs.

Larissa clears her throat and crosses her legs as Morticia walks in. "I can't sleep." She says lamely and Larissa rolls her eyes. "Then go for a walk." Larissa sighs.

"I did. It led me here." Morticia sits down on the side of Larissas desk and stares down at her. "Lucky me." Larissa replies sarcastically, typing away at her computer.

"Oh come on Larissa." Morticia whines, pushing Larissas laptop shut. Larissa sighs and leans back in her chair, quite happy to not have to focus on work for once.

"What do you want from me, Morticia?" The smirk Larissa receives from Morticia is a clear indication of what Morticia wants.

"I want you to tire me out, Headmistress."

...

It's still Sunday and I've traveled into town on my own, hoping to meet someone that won't make me entirely Ill after sleeping with them.

...

I wake up sometime in the early hours of the morning in an older woman's bed. I stare down at her. She is quite pretty, I will say.

"Morning." She grumbles and sits up, her chest entirely exposed. "Need an aspirin?" She asks as she throws on a tshirt and walks to the bathroom.

"Please." I call out and she returns with a cup of water and 2 aspirins. "Thank you." I say and sigh softly when she stands next to me and caresses my hair.

"That's alright, love. Was I too much last night?" She asks and to be honest, I feel great. "Well my legs are killing me, so I think you definitely did the job well."

She laughs and kisses my head. It feels nice to have someone to share such intimate moments with. "You took my virginity." I whisper and she freezes.

She sits down next to me and grabs my hand. "Why didn't you tell me last night?" I shrug and lay my head on her shoulders. "I wouldn't have taken is so far if I knew it was your first time."

"There's nothing wrong with what you did." I assure her and I mean it. She turns my face and kisses me. I feel myself smile at her gentleness.

"Want me to drop you off back at school?"

(For those wondering, the character is of legal age but obviously attends school. How is that possible? It's fiction. That's how.)

I get dressed and nod. "Yes please."

...

She stops outside of the gates and smiles. "I had a good time." She says and I agree. "Thank you. For everything." She nods and kisses me once more. "Till we see eachother again." She says and I nod, even though both of us know that won't be happening.