↠Chapter 27↞

After sending Eri off along with Mr. Aizawa and Togata who were dropping her, me and Izu walked back to the dorms.

"you've changed a lot ever since we came to U.A" Izu said serenely while we walking back. I had my hands behind my back as we walked, "not in a bad way of course! In a good way" he said immediately.

"hmm..." I'd have liked to ask how but then again I also think it's true, "isn't it the same for both of us? So much has happened" I said.

"True" Izu said nodding with a smile and a bit energetically.

"I got this one for you too" I said bringing out an All Might keychain from behind me. It wasn't anything special but it was still an All Might one from the school festival with U.A written on it.

"Whoa thanks! I must have missed it! But I didn't get anything for you" he said guiltily and then hitting his head in frustration.

"No wait it's okay! Um, do you have extra candy apples left?" I asked quickly remembering only that.

"oh uh yeah" he said.

"Then I'll have that! You've never cooked before on your own, I want to see how it turned out. Eri was really lucky, she tasted Deku's first cooking" I said.

"Of course you can taste some, it is still my first um solo cooking!" he said frantically thinking that I was envious about it.

"I was kidding" I said with a grin and then yawned, well it was time for me to sleep, "I think I'll sleep after going home, man I'm gonna sleep till 9 tomorrow after tomorrow!"

"yeah... wait, 9?!" Izu exclaimed.

"Yeah, tomorrow's my last day remember?"

He sighed, "oh right of course, it's just that you always wake up so early all the time. You deserve all that sleep, you must have worked really hard. Do you want to train together again day after? I want to try out my wind blasts again like today!" Izu asked.

"That'll work for me too" I said smiling gladly, "I can practice with my quirk that way"

When we got back, the entire class was downstairs, grapes was running behind Kaminari for some reason and everyone sat around the couches either talking or some were in the kitchen while Yao-momo made some tea for everyone.

"Oh Deku you're here! Did they leave?" Ura asked coming over.

Izu nodded with a hum as Tsu walked over too, "Oh Rin, Todoroki went up. He told us to inform you for some reason when you came back."

"Do you know why he said that?" Izu asked and Tsu nodded too.

"oh.. ok? Well, I don't know why..." I said confused, why would he do that. Did he want me to go look for him for something?

"Oh didn't you leave your bunny with him?" Ura reminded.

"Oh right! I forgot, he should have just said that. I'll go get it. I'm tired anyways, tell Yao-momo that I won't be able to get the tea and also thank her will you. I'll go to sleep right after getting my stuffed bunny" I said going away.

"Stuffed bunny?" Izu asked as I went away and their voices faded as Ura answered him and he oh'ed with a bright smile. But they would wonder why I wouldn't even come for dinner, or maybe I forgot as Ura reminded.

I went up to our floor and first decided to change into more comfortable clothing. I was really tired and I meant it when I said that I was going to sleep right after getting the bunny. I changed into some pajama shorts and a mustard asymmetric off shoulder tee that had the outline of a red wingspan.

It was one of those random merch shirts I found online, I even had All Might, and a blue best jeanist one. There was an Endeavor one too which was completely red and looked like it was engulfed in orange flames with a faint silluoette of endeavor. It all came as a set but I don't usually wear Endeavor's because of the silhouette. Maybe I might have if endeavor's outline wasn't there because the flames design was actually quite awesome.