𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉 / 'covered by stars'

I get to the beach fifteen minutes later and I grab my bag from the passanger seat

I get to the beach fifteen minutes later and I grab my bag from the passanger seat. I lay my head back on the seat, taking a deep breath. I can still leave. I can run away and avoid an awkward night. I can't though. It would be so obvious that I won't go because I got to know that he's coming. Shit. I groan in fustration.

It's 6:03 pm so I'm just in time. I roll my eyes, and get out of the car, locking it before I turn around and look around to find my friends. I immediately spot Erica's red hair and I go down to them.

"Hey guys." I put my bag down. "Helloo." They smile. I get my towel and lay it down on the sand. "Where's Nathan and Will?" Did he decide he's not coming? Not that I care. Pfft. Why would I care? "They went to get beers." Lucy points to the shop.

I lay down on my back on the towel, and yawn. "God I'm so tired. I might fall asleep guys sorry." I pout. "Nah you won't. The cold water will wake you up." Erica looks at me with an evil smile.
"I'll sleep with you." Becca says laying down on me, putting her head on my chest.

"Your boobs are so comfortable." She says snuggling into my arms like a little baby.
I wrap my arms around her, she fake snores making me laugh. "The beers are heree." Matteo cheers, and I have this weird feeling in my stomach again, which I hate.

I take a deep breath and Becca thightens her grip around me. "Aah girl you'll choke me for right." I chuckle. She rolls off of me and acts dead. She sticks her tounge out making me shake my head.

"Literal child." I laugh. "Hey Matteo." A grin makes it's way to my face. "Hi Will." My grin turns into a slight smile. "Hey." He presses his lips together. Everyone's looking at us. This is so awkward I can't. "

"Let's go to the water shall we?" Becca pokes me in the side, and squeezes my hand twice as an 'I got your back'. I squeeze back and snuggle into her even more. "One minute." I smile.

We all stand up, and go into the water. Erica screams a bit. "So cold!" She shivers, and I laugh. "It's not even cold." I frown. "Yeah easy for you to say. You're hot and not just your temperature." She rolls her eyes, and I shake my head.

I feel someone staring at me and I turn around. Harley is our person, and the only part of him out of the water is his forehead and eyes. The fuck. He starts swimming towards me slowly. "Oh shit. No no no no no!" I say backing away cause I know what he's about to do.

He speeds up and chases me around the others who are watching us laughing. "Harley you son of a bitch! Leave me alone!" I scream. He grabs my leg and pulls me to him, lifting me up.

I kick with my feet screaming. He flashes an evil grin and throws me into the water. I quickly swim up and glare at him. "Oh shit run Harley." Matteo laughs. I'm the one chasing him now.

"Oh look at how the tables have turned." I say, and I jump on his back. "Help there's an ant on my back!" He laughs. I gasp. "Oh you did not just say that." Erica gasps too.

"Okay. I gotta help you now Nina." Nathan shakes his head. He, Will and Matteo come to us and they lift him up. "Hey! I'm still on his back!" I scream. Will laughs and grabs me throwing me into the water. "Heeey!" I glare at him.

Matteo and Nathan throw Harley into the water and they laugh. Everyone swims and has fun together, minding their own bussiness. I'm still glaring at Will.

He looks back at me and a smirk creeps onto his face. "Oh I'm in big trouble right?" He asks approaching me. There comes that feeling again. I take a deep breath. In a blink he's towering over me, holding eye contact, making my knees tremble. Why do I hate him so much?

He bends down. "I see you remember." He whispers into my ear making me red.
His hands go to my waist. He lifts me up and throws me again. "Not again!" I fake cry as I take my hair out of my face.

"You are an asshole!" He smirks. "That wasn't what you said that last night." He winks and my cheeks heat up. He laughs and goes over to the others. This is why I hate him so much. He's playing with me.

↣↣↣↢↢↢

It's now four hours later and it's 10 pm. We swam a lot, watched the sunset, and now we set a little fire and we're all sitting around it, dressed up because it's kinda cold.

I have my hoodie and sweatpants on and everyone has the same outfit, just with different hoodies or sweaters. I also have a blanket cause I'm still shivering from the water.

The beach is all clear leaving all of us alone. It's pretty scary not gonna lie but I know I'm safe with my sweethearts. The sky is covered by stars, and a slightly cold wind flows through the air every now and then. But my favourite part is the sky. It's so beautiful.

We're drinking beer and playing never have I ever. "Never have I ever.....kissed someone in this group." Harley says. Me, Becca and Will drink. "I know about Will and Nina," I choke on my beer and cough a few times.

"You told them?" I furrow my brows. "No. They knew somehow when they saw me." Will shrugs. "It was so obvious don't act fucking dumb." Erica rolls her eyes. "Yeah you guys literally left together." Lucy frowns as an 'obviously'.

I roll my eyes and start playing with the sand in front of me. "Anyways. Becca who did you kiss with?" Matteo frowns. I lift my hand. "Nina." She smiles. "Why?" Harley frowns. "Why not?" I raise my brows smirking. "Now Will you're very lucky she's an amazing kisser." Becca says, and I kick her.

"Sorry I had to." She laughs. "You bitch." I glare at her. "Anyways. We always do it when the two of us go to a bar or club or any party. We act like we're lesbians so guys would leave us alone." She shrugs.

<Only mine>

Stay tuned, the next chapter will be interestinggg

Love yourself
Don't forget to drink, eat
You're beautiful and you're enough