𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉 / 'mother'

[Tuesday]

[Tuesday]

"Good morning sleepy head. Got tired in yesterday's activities?" Becca teases me as I enter the kitchen. I flip her off and start making some coffee. "I made you breakfast." She shows me her middle finger too. "Uuuh thank you." I smile at her and take the plate, which has two pancakes and some bacon on it. I look at my phone quickly. Nine am. I have to go to work from ten am till two pm.

I quickly eat the breakfast with Becca. We talk and I rush to my bedroom to get ready. "We should go out tonight. The six of us. It's been a while." She yells after me so I hear. "Sure I guess. Oh my god it's going to be weird again." I groan. "This is why you shouldn't fuck someone in the friend group." She says. I roll my eyes and get dressed.

↣↣↣↢↢↢↣↣↣↢↢↢

↣↣↣↢↢↢↣↣↣↢↢↢

I quickly grab my bag and phone. I go over to Becca, kissing her cheeck. She has keys to my apartment by the way so she can leave by herself. I know she was waiting at the door yesterday. That was because the last time she was over, her dumbass left her keys here.

↣↣↣↢↢↢

It's now 2 pm, and I just finished my last order. I take my apron off putting it on the holder. I go to the back and get my bag, changing back into my everyday outfit.

The pretty eight🤯

Becca - Hey guys

Nathan - Hello

Becca - It's been a while since we met up. Wanna go out somewhere?

Matteo - Hi. Sure where and when?

Becca - Ideas?

Lucy - I would say the beach but we've been there a hundred million times

Erica - Let's just go camping

Harley - Yesss

Will - Where would we go camping?

Rebecca- To the beach. Y'know that huge cave. That would be a perfect place

Erica - Yeaaah let's do this

Mikko - @Nina what do you think?

Nina - Sorry I just got out of work imma read it quick

Matteo - Kk

Nina - Okay by me. But then we'll buy tents. Cause I am not sleeping without a tent I'll fr shit my pants

Harley - Okay let's meet at the beach at 5, then we'll go to target to buy some stuff
Nina, Will, Rebecca, Lucy, Erica, Nathan, and Matteo loved this message

Nina - Okay I'm in

I look up from my phone, and start walking to my car. I get to it, and open the door on the front seat, putting my bag in, when I hear a gasp from behind me.

"Nina?" A terribly familiar voice says in a shaky tone.

My mother.

I take a deep breath and close the door, going to the other side.

"Nina." She repeats, not asking anymore.

I get in the driver's seat and I buckle up. I put my phone on the charger in the middle. I call Becca. "Hey." She says. "Come over." I say. "You okay?" She asks. "Come over." My voice breaks and I hang up. I look up at my mom. We make eye contact but I instantly look away. My heart beating a thousand miles per hour.

I can't even look at her.

I start my car, and leave as fast as I can.

↣↣↣↢↢↢

I'm sitting on the couch of my apartment which feels awfully small at the moment. I'm biting my nails as I zone out. The door of my apartment bursts open, and Becca runs inside, closing the door after her.

"Are you pregnant?" She runs over to me, with worry in her eyes. "No. God no." I shake my head, getting chills from the thought of getting pregnant in senior year.

"I saw my mom." I tear up. "You saw who?!" Her eyes widen. "My mom." I roll my eyes. "That bitch has the audacity to come after you?" She rolls her eyes, as they fill with anger. "I don't think she came after me. I ran away they don't know where I am. Well they didn't know." I start fidgeting with my feelings. "I couldn't even look at her Becca. I didn't even say anything." A tear escapes my eye.

"Good. You shouldn't." She grabs my hand pulling me down. I lay my head on her shoulder. "Was your dad with her?" She asks, and my throat goes dry from the thought. "No. He wasn't. I hope he won't be." I say, my voice is now quiet.

"I'll protect you." She says and kisses the top of my head. We intervine our fingers and she squeezes my hand. "Love you to the moon," She starts. "And back." I finish.

<Only mine>

Do you have a best friend/friend like Becca? I finally do, and I love herr.

Love yourself
Don't forget to drink, eat
You're beautiful and you're enough