Chapter 8🤍🤍

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

AFTER THE VISION

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After the vision, both of them had tears in their eyes.

M: B-buttercup, you're the girl in my vision.
Y: Merlin i-i can't believe h-how did this all happened

Merlin hugged you soo tightly thinking that you would forget about him if he let you go again.
You hugged him back.

M: I love you soo much please please please don't leave me again
Y: (laughed) ik how I understood why my heart felt soo empty without you

They both were lost with each other completely forgetting about the people around them.

KW: Y/n your y/n my y/n my daughter, you got separated from me from me at birth even since then I have been looking for you everywhere but then snow came and Regina and everything for soo messed up. I am really sorry my daughter I wasn't able to find you.

It was all too much for you to take in one day, your lover so got your life screwed up because of his thoughts, you found out you're a princess. Wow Regina really messed up life for you also.

~ 5 Moths later

Life was going smoothly. Your father king white had to pass over his throne and kingdom he asked you to take over the kingdom as it's queen since you were elder to Snow white,

But you didn't ever want a life with so much drama, but you still got it. Now you wanted to have a peaceful life.

~2 years later

It was time for coronation, from the kingdom to have its new successor, since you had declined the throne. Snow white was getting the crown and became the new queen of the kingdom. She was perfect for this position, a smart, fearless and brave girl like deserves so much.

S: Sissy come on I want you by my side during my coronation. Let's go or else we will be late. Arthur must be waiting for me.

She said shyly.

{I forgot to mention, after a few weeks of the incident. Arthur asked Snow to be his girlfriend and give him a chance to prove him to her.}

S: Lets go, I don't want to be late please.

Y: Fine, let's go

S: I love you soo much

Y: I love you to younger sister.

Both the sister's ran towards the ballroom, laughing and holding hands. Once they reached both the sisters found their dear lovers waiting for them. Merlin approached you and snow went towards Arthur.

M: You look gorgeous buttercup

Y: I love you Merlin

M: I love you to sweetheart

After the coronation, everyone was dancing Merlin took you outside to the garden, he slowly put his hands on your waist. You have no idea so badly I wanted to this.

Y: Thankfully, you not short any longer.

You both started to laugh, they both joined your forehead together. And swayed together slowly.

M: Close your eyes

Y: why [you snubbed]

M: Don't you trust me

Y: Aishh I do but-- okay fine

You closed your eyes and felt Merlin leave.

Y: Are you abandoning me, [no reply] I'm opening my eyes [ no reply]

When you opened your eyes, so felt your eyes fill with tears you bend down to his level and cupped his face in your hands.

Y: I can't believe you you you--

M: Even since the first day I saw you the first day I was completely simped for you. Then shit happened. I love you so much, I will always love you no matter what. Will you marry me?

Y: What do you think, yes obviously yes.

~ 10 years later

Y: Amara slow down you don't want to choke.

A: Mooma don't worry I won't I'm okay.

Y: Baby you have to listen to me, i know you want to go play with friends.

A: Bye mom.

And she ran out, you and Merlin got married 7 years ago, you both have a small cottage near the palace, you both have a daughter Amara she is 6 years old. She has gone on her father always cheerful and quick witted like you. The perfect life you wanted with the ones you love you finally achieved that. You happy a little world with your little family who you love more than anything.

Merlin came back home soon that afternoon.

M: Hello buttercup
Y: Hi how come your home early love

M: Well i kinda knew Amara would have gone to play outside so i thought to spend time with you alone.

He said and came closer to you, slowly took your hands and placed them together, he started to sway around with you giggling in his arms.

M: This is exactly what i want, you in my arms dancing around the house. Thank God i finally got it
Y: i love you and you don't know much.
M: I love you to baby

M and Y: i have to tell you something
They both laughed
M and Y: You first, no you go or you for real

M : fine, I'll tell i want another baby
Y: Well lucky you, your already going to be a father.

M:What
He spun you around the house
M: i love you, i Love you, i love you

M: Your the one i love, always did always will
People who deserve peace and happiness get it in end even after lots of hardships and challenged.

Love which you earn is the best kind. Someone wise said "if you love someone truly, you have to fight truly. If you don't fight for love, what kind of love do you have".

~THE END

-------------------------------------------------------------