Where is Mu-deok-i?

Mu-deok gazed at the great mirror portal looming before her. The sight was surreal. The portal hung from the sky touching the sand of on the ground, as though it weighed nothing. It was not an object but a field of energy. A lake and starry night sky reflected in it. She was in another dimension, of that Mu-deok-i was certain. After leaving the prince and heading to the Jang residence, she was cornered by Jin Cho-yeon, the "season spring" as people in Daeho called her. Jang Uk's ex-betrothed and soon-to-be betrothed again. She dragged her into some family drama and made her take the blame for a broken jade sphere.

When she finally managed to explain to the daughter of the Jin Family, that she was no longer Jang Uk's maid, she reluctantly let her go. On her way out of Jinyowon, she was suddenly, drawn to an alley in the vast gardens. And that's where she found the secret door to the vault of Jinyowon. Of course, she had heard of it, every self-respecting mage had. It was full of magical artefacts, 200 years old or even older. She wondered why the door was open. Who would leave it open and unguarded, if it contained such valuable items. The mirror that sucked her in, looked innocent at first glance. She knew better now. Jin Cho-yeon also looked sweet and innocent, yet she was stuck here thanks to her made-up drama.

Mu-deok hissed under her breath

Mu-deok hissed under her breath. She was getting very annoyed with this whole no-powers situation. She was the feared assassin Nak-su-da for crying out loud! People should bow down before her and cower in fear. Yet she was forced to live the life of a servant. Pathetic.

Meanwhile, in Chwiseonru, the head Mistress of the Establishment heard her name being called."Lady Ju-wol," she turned to see one of the servants running towards her. "the Crown Prince is here." he huffed out.

Ju-wol quickly grabbed her skirts and rushed to the entrance of Chwiseonru

Ju-wol quickly grabbed her skirts and rushed to the entrance of Chwiseonru. She found  the Crown Prince waiting there in his royal long robe, with his trusted Eunuch at his side and a couple of servants behind him. The usual party.

"Your royal Majesty," Ju-wol bowed as low as her intricate hairstyle allowed, "How can we entertain you today?"

"I am not here for the drinks. I am looking for someone." the Crown prince explained in a serious tone that almost hid the worry seeping inside him.