Scars.

You twist doorknob to you house and open the door. Billy is sitting on the couch, and he glances over and then stares it takes him a minute to realize Finney and Gwen were next to you. "Oh fuck! Finney Gwen??" He states confused. "What are y'all doing here?" He asks as he gets up running over. "Moose." Finney stuttered. Billy takes y'all to the living room and he grabs band-aids and ice. "I need to get Vance to beat them up." Billy says. "Vance? Who's tha-" you get interrupted. "Pin ball Vance. The toughest boy in school." Finney answered. "Oh." You mutter. "What did they do to you? Also, y/n how the hell did you get into it?" He asked. "I saw Gwen running and I wanted to make sure she was okay. So, I followed he and yeah." you say. "Damn. Finney are you okay?" Billy asks. "Y-yeah." He answered. It slowly started to start to rain as you all talk the rain hitting the window makes you feel save even if you had a scar on your nose. After a while Finney and Gwen had to go home so you and Billy walked them home. "Bye!!!" Gwen says running in to the house. "Heh! Bye guys! oh and y/n thanks." Finney says following Gwen and closing the door. "Bye!" You and Billy responded. You finally get home and go sit down and watch tv. "Y/n? Are you okay?" He asked. "Yeah? Why?" You responded concerned. "You just have this scar on your face." He explains and he touches it. "Ow!" you scream. "See! You're not okay!" He says proudly knowing he is right. You push him over some and looked down at the floor. "Does Finney have a girlfriend?" you stuttered. Billy gasped with excitement. "Wait! DO you like him?!?" He smirked. "NO! NO! Mi just wondering!" You insisted. "Yeah right. No, he doesn't goofy." He response.

Date: 01/25/23 322 words