Chapter 2

Y/n Age: 26 years old

3rd POV

It has been 13 years since Y/n ran away from her abusive siblings and she has been happy. Blackshadow is the number 1 mafia gang in all of Korea, she is married to Jihyo and they have kids. Twice, Got7 and Stray Kids have grown to be very protective of Y/n and their niece and nephew throughout the years. They all became cold to people but not to each other. Meanwhile Y/n's siblings took over her parents mafia gang called Bangpink and she has been watching them for years making sure that they won't know where her whereabouts are. Y/n now owns a coffee shop called the royal café, a bar called upbeats, a music company called Starlight entertainment, a fashion company called Floral Royalty, and she has a restaurant called moonlight sunshine.

Over the years Y/n has built herself a name not only to the public but in the mafia world where she is respected and no one questions her or else you'll get hurt in every possible way. When she is doing business with the mafia her and her gang hides their face behind a mask, no one knows what they look like and who they are. Y/n is known as Skullblazer, the fearless most ruthless mafia leader to ever exist. Right now Y/n and her gang are in their warehouse with a man tied up to the chair being tortured because he tried to spy on Blackshadow and destroy their gang from the inside but Y/n could sense him before he walked through the door. She has a talent when someone is lying and she hates liars with a passion. She knows when someone is spying on her and her gang so she likes to keep things in her inner circle which is her friends.

Her mask⬇️⬇️

Her gang's mask⬇️⬇️

Her gang's mask⬇️⬇️

Y/n POV

The guy was screaming badly as I tortured him. "Who do you work for?!!" I yelled at him. "I told you I don't know!" The guy said. "I can tell when you lying of who your boss is. Now tell me or else I'll have my men torture you the worse ways you can imagine." I said to him coldly. The guy didn't say anything but looked at me in fear so I took out my knife and stabbed him on his thigh making him scream in pain. "TELL ME NOW!!!!" I yelled at him. "It was Park Jinyoung! He wanted to destroy your throne so he could take it for himself! But that's all I know I swear!" The guy said frantically in pain. I stood up and looked at him with no emotion. "So that old fucker is still alive, after that asshole killed my parents now he wants my throne. Maybe I should send him a message. Never. Mess. With. Blackshadow." I said coldly and I took out my gun and shot the guy in the head.