Chapter 3

Y/n POV

I decided to have 3 weeks off from work so I took me, Jihyo, Bora and Min-Jun to Busan to visit my parents grave sights while twice, Got7 and Stray Kids are in charge of my company, entertainment, bar, café and my restaurant because I trust them. I haven't been here since they were buried because I was afraid I would run into my siblings. My kids always love to hear stories about their grandparents and how they build their own mafia from the ground up. I told them all about how they were very protective over me since I was the youngest of 12 kids. Both Bora and Min-Jun know about their biological aunts and uncles and they never want to see them after I told them how they tried to kill me after our parents got killed.

I was driving through a neighborhood I knew all too well considering my parents gravesites are 20 minutes pass my old home. I feel Jihyo hold my hand knowing that the house coming up is the exact house where I almost died on multiple occasions and it was by the people who I used to call unnie's and oppa's, now I just call them strangers who I used to live. After we passed by my old home I drove all the way to the cemetery and parked where my parents are buried. We all got out the car and walked to where my parents are buried and sat down as I put flowers on their graves. "Eomma, Appa. I want you guys to meet your grandchildren. Kim Bora and Kim Min-Jun." I said to their graves. "Hi grandma and grandpa." Bora and Min-Jun said to them. "Hello, Mr and Mrs Kim. I miss you guys so much." Jihyo said with tears in her eyes. Growing up, Jihyo was so close to my parents to the point where they called her their daughter-in-law. I guess they always known that Jihyo would be my wife.

We all stayed here for a good hour before we left and headed to a small café that me and Jihyo went on our first date. The café was called 2NE1 café. We all walked in and I see one of the workers who I called CL unnie, she is the owner of this café. "Kim Y/n and Park Jihyo. I haven't seen you two in years." Cl said as she saw us. She then went up to us and hugged us. "Hey, unnie." Me and Jihyo greeted and smiled at our unnie. "Where did you guys go? I was worried something bad happened to you two." Cl unnie asked us. "We've been living in Seoul for the past 13 years and we are still together actually we're married and these are our kids." I explained to her and pointed at my son and daughter. Cl looked at my kids in awe and cooed at them. "Hello unnie/noona." The twins greeted her.

She bent down to their height. "You know I used to know your Appa and Eomma since they were kids?" Cl unnie told them. "Jinja?" They asked. "Yep and I could tell they were in love even before they got together." Cl said to them making me smile at this scene. Cl got up and smiled at us. "I should let you guys sit down and order." Cl said to us. We then sat down near the window of the café and ordered our food. "Appa. Eomma. Is this where you two met?" Min-Jun asked us. "Yeah, and I could tell she was the one for me." I said to them as I looked at my wife lovingly making her blush. We kept on talking and laughing until I heard the bell signaling someone walked into the café but I didn't take notice until I felt four pairs of eyes looking at me. I looked up from my kids and I see four people that I didn't want to see here. It was Kim Yoongi, Kim Jungkook, Kim Chaeyoung and Kim Jisoo. They all looked at me shocked.

I looked back at Jihyo and I see her glaring at them. "Let's go kids." I told them. Since we were already done we threw away our trash and left. The kids and Jihyo got into the car and I was about to go into the car when I hear someone call my name. "Y/n!" Jungkook called out. I turned around and gave him a cold glare making him shiver in fear. "What?" I asked them coldly. "Where have you been? We've been looking for you for years." Jisoo said to me. "Somewhere far away from you." I said spat at her. "Y/n, who are those kids?" Rosé asked me. "They're mine and Jihyo's kids. We've been married for 6 years." I told them as they all looked at me shocked. "Y/n, we want to apologize to you. I'm sorry that we took our anger out on you, and I'm sorry that I stabbed you." Yoongi said as I see tears in his eyes. I walked up to them glaring coldly at them. "Never come looking for me. I don't have siblings." I told them "Appa! Eomma is being impatient again, let's go!" Min-Jun yelled out to me. "I'm coming, Min-Jun." I said as I headed into my car and drove off leaving them stunned. "Appa, who were those people?" Bora asked me. "Those were some of my abusive siblings." I told them. "Why are they here? I don't like them." Min-Jun said. "We should head to my parents house, they want to spend time with the kids." Jihyo said to me. I then drove to my in-laws house because it's been a couple months since they seen their grandkids.