Chapter 7

"Why did you give it to him?" Lan Wangji asked. They are now back at Jingshi since Wei Wuxian want to be close to Wen Yuan. Wen Yuan always make him feel safe and make him smile every single time he feel down.

"He is or was, my sworn brother. I want Jin Guangyao to come and go as he please but I didn't know that he would misused the jade token to enter into our forbidden library to use on Wen gongzi." Lan Xichen regret giving the Lan clan jade token to Jin Guangyao.

"We need to take that token away from him," Lan Xichen nodded his head. "Rich gege," Lan Wangji look over at Wen Yuan, "Xian gege fell asleep," indeed Wei Wuxian fell asleep.

Lan Xichen went to take Wen Yuan away from Wei Wuxian arm. Lan Wangji scooped Wei Wuxian up into his arm and lay him down on his bed. "Using empathy can make one person loose their energy."

Lan Xichen sat back down with Wen Yuan on his lap, "gege, who are you?" Lan Xichen smile, "my name is Lan Xichen. I am a sect leader of this clan."

"I love your white clothes and this as well," Wen Yuan tugged on Lan Xichen forehead ribbon. Lan Wangji sat back down in front of Lan Xichen and Wen Yuan, "Xiong zhang, there something I want to ask you or more like talk to you about."

"Mn. What is it?" Lan Xichen let Wen Yuan play with his forehead ribbon. "I want to adopt this child into the Lan clan as my son."

"Wangji."

"You already know that he is a Wen, the last descendants of Wen Qing clan. No one can know that he is a Wen. That is why I want A-Yuan to become my son."

Lan Xichen look down at the child in his lap, "then...let's adopt him. I always wanted a nephew. But what will you call him?"

Lan Wangji looked at Wen Yuan, then back to a sleeping Wei Wuxian and back to Wen Yuan again. "Lan Yuan courtesy Sizhui."

"Lan Yuan....Lan Sizhui. Very nice name," 'even though he still young he doesn't know it yet,' "then let's wait until he a little bit older and then we can tell him okay?" Lan Wangji nodded his head.

Lan Xichen got up, he handed Wen Yuan over to Lan Wangji, "we all have a long day. Take a rest, then we will continue with the empathy tomorrow. Until, then I will head down to the dungeon to get the token from Jin Guangyao and reset our clan security." After saying that Lan Xichen left Jingshi.

The next morning, when Wen Yuan is in Lan Xichen room playing on the guqin or learning how to play on the guqin. The three left to head to the dungeon again to see what is going to happening next.

Wei Wuxian felt another bead going from jade to black, "another one. Just four more."

"Time is giving us a chance to go through Jin Guangyao memories. Let's hurry." Lan Xichen and Wei Wuxian both nodded their head.

The three see event that begin to happen, from Wei Wuxian walking to the Qiongqi path to Jin Zixun showing up to Jin Zixuan showing up to Wen Ning going out of control to Wei Wuxian hearing the second flute sound.

"Wei gongzi, you stop playing but the other flute is still going. Indeed it is Su She," Wei Wuxian nodded his head.

"But how will we show everyone that it was Jin Guangyao, Su she and Jin Guangshan behind everything?" Lan Wangji asked his brother.

"Lan Zhan that's not all. How can we get Jin Guangshan to step down as Sect leader and Xiandu?"

"You got a point there Wei gongzi."

As they keep on watching the scene take them to when Jin Guangyao and Lan Xichen is playing for Nie Mingjue. Since Nie Mingjue got hit by the Yin Iron when Wen Rouhan sent it toward him.

"Isn't that the Lan special music? No one sound know right?" Lan Xichen sigh, "I only want Jin Guangyao and Mingjue Xiong to be on a friendlier side. That is why I taught him the cleansing music."

When Jin Guangyao and Nie Mingjue is alone, Lan Xichen can see the difference look in Jin Guangyao eye. That is when Lan Xichen hear the song that Jin Guangyao is playing for Nie Mingjue.

"Wait this isn't the song I taught him. This is the wrong one."

"Xiong zhang! Look at Sect leader Nie painful expression!" Lan Xichen look at the painful expression on Nie Mingjue face. "Is he trying to do? Poison Sect leader Nie?" Lan Xichen eye went wide.

"You two keep watching. I will go look for that book. I am sure Jin Guangyao use one of the song in the collection of Turmoil." Lan Xichen take his hand off of his didi as he rush to the library.

Wei Wuxian stop the Empathy, the two end up following Lan Xichen to the library. When they got there they see a door or more like a open bookshelf. "Where does this lead, Lan Zhan?" Wei Wuxian asked as he look down the stair.

"This is the forbidden library, " come Lan Xichen voice from down stair as he walk back upstairs.

"Wangji, I want you to try playing one of this song. I need to see which song did he play for Mingjue Xiong," Lan Xichen handed the book to Lan Wangji. Lan Wangji went over to his desk, he summon up his guqin and begin to play on it.

One page after another, another and another until Lan Wangji got to the one that Jin Guangyao was playing. Lan Wangji handed the book back to Lan Xichen with the song that Jin Guangyao have play for Nie Mingjue.

"Zewu Jun, why is this book call "Collection of Turmoil"? Wei Wuxian asked. Lan Xichen explain to Wei Wuxian from one of their Lan ancestors, who went around collecting evil song that can cause people to die or cause them to go crazy. (The last one I just made it up. Just go alone with it okay)

"Cause people to die or go crazy? How so?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"With only three note."
🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨
So that is the end of Jin Guangyao memories. Since they are where they are at right now. I went ahead to make Lan Xichen know what Jin Guangyao is doing to his long time sworn brother.