Planning

Jasper and I refused to move from one another's side after what had happened. We made it back to the house with the others, but we didn't go inside. All my friends and family gave me hugs and reiterated their relief and happiness, before they went inside while Jasper talked-albeit quietly-with Alice.

Benjamin and I were so relieved to have one another, and we hugged each other close for a few moments before I pulled away, and he beamed.

"I will miss you when we leave, friend," he said.

"And I will miss you. But we've still some time before then."

And then I turned to give Alice and Patrick a huge hug, all of us laughing and talking, relief and happiness spilling through to every word we spoke to one another.

And then we were off. Jasper and I. Just the two of us together, off into the woods for some alone time that we never seemed to receive anymore. Some one-on-one time that we needed.

We ran through the forest to that beautiful cliff, and the moment we stopped there, Jasper pulled me to him, kissing me with everything he had, his lips moving against mine in an almost frantic kind of need.

The kiss held passion and love and relief and hope and-dare I say-lust that made my heart race in my chest. My entire body was alight with that beautiful electricity, and his body pressed against mine made my mind race in a million different ways.

He began to lead me backward until I was backed against a tree, and God, was it delicious. I wrapped my legs around his waist, and he held me to him by my thighs. It was too soon that he pulled away, his eyes filled with love and a kind of beautiful sadness as he brushed his fingers across my flushed cheek.

"I thought I was going to lose you," he murmured, and I buried my head into his neck, kissing it lightly and not missing the way he shivered. I couldn't help but smirk at that.

"Everything's fine now, my love," I insisted, kissing his neck a little higher. "I'm not going anywhere," another kiss just a little higher, and I trailed those kisses up, all too aware of the way it made him shiver, and finally, I couldn't hold back my giggle, the knowledge of what I could do to him exciting (in a very adult-fashion).

In less than a second, I was under him on the soft grass, and he was smirking at me.

"You think that's funny, do you?" He asked with a smirk of his own, and I blushed slightly, a grin forming on my lips.

"Not exactly," I disagreed, still giggling, and it was his turn to trail kisses up my neck. I bit back a moan as it was my turn to shiver, and I could feel his smirk as he nipped at my earlobe.

"I know," he admitted in a whisper, and I pulled his smirking lips back to mine.

For a long time, our kisses were frantic and heated, but we didn't go any further (much to my own chagrin, as I'd never been so attracted to a man in my life).

Finally, I tugged at the hem of his shirt in an attempt to push it further, but he pulled away.

"Eleanor," he began, and I felt my heart sink. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me up so we were facing one another as we sat, my legs on either side of his torso. "You don't even know how badly I want to make love right now." My heart skipped a beat, and that was when I noticed a certain bulging member of his, making my blush grow darker as a small, confused smile formed on my lips. "But I want our first time to be right. To be... proper." I nodded, a smile growing on my lips at that. "I don't want to make love until we're married. Out of respect for the woman I love."

I kissed him deeply one more time, this time lovingly and kindly instead of heatedly. "That's if I can resist you for that long," I whispered, and he grinned at me, chuckling at my words.