Chapter 3

Two more days have passed since then.

Wen Ming stopped riding a bicycle. He took a detour every day to go to work in kindergarten and then detoured to get off work.

third day. He was sitting in his office seat, his eyes fixed on the computer screen in front of him, looking lost in thought.

Yet he was in a daze.

In the past two days, Wen Ming can speak more calmly than any time he has ever experienced. Nothing happened.

It is as peaceful as an unknown lake where giant Amazon crocodiles are dormant.

During this period, Wen Ming also found an excuse to postpone a blind date event that was originally scheduled.

Seeing that the day of school is approaching day by day. Wen Ming has no idea what to do next.

Wen Ming was a three-good student when he was a child, and a law-abiding citizen when he grew up. This was the first time he was involved in the chaos between gangsters.

What's more, his appearance was already seen by others that day.

Thinking of this, Wen Ming couldn't help nibbling his knuckles lightly.

A pair of fierce wolf eyes flashed in my mind for a moment. Close at hand, hanging directly above his face, with cold eyes, staring straight at him. It seemed as if he was going to eat his flesh alive in the next second.

Wen Ming looked down at his arm. There was another instinctive goosebump.

He rubbed it with the other hand, using a little force.

The man was just a high school student. No matter what I say, I am a graduated adult, so I may not necessarily be afraid of him.

Wen Ming secretly encouraged himself.

He was thinking about it again on his way home from get off work today.

Because of a detour, he carried his bag and passed by the entrance of a smoky game hall, where a few young people squatting or sitting on the porch were smoking.

When Wen Ming passed by the main entrance, someone happened to poke his head out of

it. It was a ring-tailed lemur.

This kind of monkey is characterized by small head, low forehead, big ears, and more white than black eyes. Wen Ming walked out a few steps, staring at the man's face unconsciously.

During the silent few seconds, Wen Ming felt more and more familiar. Suddenly, he stopped abruptly.

The ring-tailed lemur was also looking back at him for some reason. And almost at the same time that Wen Ming stopped, he ran wildly in an instant!

Wen Ming was stunned for a second: "Wait!"

It was too late, Wen Ming gritted his teeth and caught up.

He remembered!

This monkey is the one who was pushed to the ground and beaten during the gang fight that day!

Wen Ming passed by that day, and he stopped softly only after seeing the man's eyes begging for help.

The little man had quick reflexes, but luckily he couldn't run fast. Wen Ming chased for a distance, and firmly grabbed the monkey by the back collar of his clothes in a damp alley.

The yellow-haired young man was so frightened that his face paled, and he yelled loudly: "Big brother! Big brother! You have something to say!" You

chased me all the way, he panted, and Wen Ming avoided him panting even more. He paused for a while, and then calmly asked Huang Mao in his hand: "Why are you running?"

Hearing that there was no anger in his tone, Huang Mao slowly raised his head, and sent a sincere message to him: "Ah?"

Huang Mao: "Didn't you chase me?"

Only then did Wen Ming understand.

The reason is that this little bastard is used to being chased and killed, so everyone looks like he is here to seek revenge, and he has practiced the kung fu of running away.

After stopping to take a closer look now, the yellow-haired young man also felt that Wen Ming's face looked familiar. He asked Wen Ming, "Didn't you come to beat me?"

Wen Ming was still holding onto his back collar, so he kept the posture of carrying someone and told him the truth.

Huang Mao was stunned when he heard that: "So you are worried that big brother and the others will come to your unit to seek revenge and make trouble?"

Yes. When school starts in two days, their kindergarten will be full of children.

Wen Ming nodded, and asked again: "Will it be?"

Huang Mao didn't even need to think about it, and comforted him with a firm tone: "Of course I will."

Wen Ming thought the same, and he was very discouraged.

Huang Mao also confessed to him. At first glance, Wen Ming seemed to have prevented a vicious incident that day, but in fact, he offended two groups of people who were fighting at once.

People in the Jianghu place a lot of emphasis on revenge, so he doesn't know which side of the people will seek Wen Ming's revenge first.

Huang Mao also patted his chest loyally: "Don't worry, you have been kind to brother first, and we have already talked about this. If brother hears any disturbance these two days, I will notify you as soon

as possible." Wen Ming said with a headache Ask: "Is there no way to solve it?"

Huang Mao can't just sit idly by this person who has saved him once. He hesitated for a while, and asked Wen Ming if he wanted to join their gang.

Not to mention joining, Wen Ming will feel uncomfortable seeing this young man in his twenties open his mouth and shut his mouth about the gang.

Xiao Huangmao is a low-level gangster. Seeing Wen Ming's distress, he can only give advice to Wen Ming from the bottom of his heart. During this period of time, try to keep a low profile and avoid it for a while.

Wen Ming let go of his collar in disappointment, and said, "Thank you, little one."

Huang Mao:?

"Wait, what are you talking about..." He raised his head all the way up, and finally saw Wen Ming's height clearly.

The young man didn't know why, so he cast a condescending glance: "Huh?"

Huang Mao: "It's okay, brother. Go slowly, brother."

After Wen Ming left, after a while, Huang Mao came out of the alley as if nothing had happened.

He was so hungry that he was planning where to get some food, while whistling leisurely. Then as he walked, the whistle twisted and changed in fear.

Huangmao was miserable. What kind of day is today? There are wolves in front and tigers in back.

Ah no, there were rabbits before and wolves behind.

Looking at Jiang Rui and the two who were walking towards him, he instinctively wanted to run away again, but this time he also knew that running was useless.

This brother has a bad reputation in this area, it's one thing, the main reason is that Huang Mao really saw the scene of Jiang Rui beating someone with his own eyes.

The unlucky man who was spitting blood was limp and paralyzed with his arms thrown behind his back. Jiang Rui, who was stepping on his back, tried to tie a bow behind the man with the two useless arms with a smile on his face.

He always gives people a barbaric feeling of being ashamed and drinking blood. It's hard not to wonder if this person came out without evolution at all.

At this time, Jiang Rui's brother should be Xiong Ke's big brother, who is also tall, with a narrow top and wide bottom, very majestic.

The yellow-haired man immediately changed into a submissive look, and walked silently against the wall the whole time.

He is alone now. I'm afraid that Jiang Rui will suddenly think of new and old grudges when he sees him.

At the silent moment when the two big guys passed by, Huang Mao even smelled the bloody smell imagined in his mind.

Fortunately, Jiang Rui didn't recognize who he was at all.

He straddled his legs, with an indifferent expression, and walked away from the people next to him indifferently.

Until it was confirmed that Jiang Rui would not look back, the tense Huang Mao let out a trembling breath of relief from his chest.

The breath was not over yet, and the next second, he was almost out of his body from being frightened by Wen Ming who suddenly popped out of the alley.

Unexpectedly, he, Rabbit Hansan, is back again!

Huang Mao, who was already neurasthenic, was about to cry out of fear from this giant rabbit. bro!

Wen Ming gave him a calm look, signaling him to keep silent.

He originally turned back to ask Huang Mao for directions, and Wen Ming is not familiar with the roads in this area. Unexpectedly, when I came back, I encountered a big surprise.

It's a big fright for yellow hair.

He watched Wen Ming himself sneaking lightly, staring at the back of the wolf, and followed it from a distance.

The monkey leaned against the wall, clutching its chest in a heart attack.

...

Wen Ming has no plans at all. He didn't plan to do anything.

Perhaps it was enough to spend days of jittery and waiting to die, and he wanted to do something.

So at the moment when he saw the figure of that person, Wen Ming was so angry that he raised his legs and followed him on impulse.

As a result, he is now behind those two figures separated by a road, and he doesn't know what to do other than pretend to be an innocent passerby.

The figures in front of them walked forward unconsciously, as if they were just two ordinary high school students who were a little taller.

However, when Wen Ming saw that gray hair, that tall and straight figure, even the back of his head could remind him of the psychological shadow that this person left on him.

Wen Ming watched from a distance as the figure turned into a street. Here he stopped.

Nothing happened along the way.

He recognized this place, and the notorious No. 13 Middle School was located on this cultural road.

Knowing that he was going back to school, Wen Ming, who followed him all the way, chose to terminate the mission. He comforted himself, at least he knew that his school was not.

Besides, judging from the way it looked just now, this wolf couldn't even recognize the yellow fur it had beaten up before, so it is very likely that it no longer knows which rabbit it is.

Wen Ming felt a little comforted, and stopped the stalking.

Watching the two figures disappear at the intersection, he let out a breath. Only then did he really decide to turn back.

The two people in front walked forward for a while, and Jiang Rui's pace gradually stopped.

Da Xiong next to him turned around and asked him, "What's the matter?"

He saw Jiang Rui wipe the tip of his nose again, and Da Xiong was so happy that he knew what he smelled, so he looked at a thriving fried noodle shop by the roadside.

This smell is very overbearing, and at meal time, half the street can smell nothing but the fragrant fried rice noodles.

Big Bear: "Are you hungry?"

Jiang Rui lowered his head, wondering what he was thinking, and didn't answer. He made gestures with both hands, and then closed them in the air, like a movement of holding a ball with both hands.

Big Bear looked at the basketball-sized space in his hand, and asked speculatively: "Oh, want to play?"

Jiang Rui: "No."

He said again: "It's about this big."

Big Bear was completely confused: " It's so big. What of...?"

Jiang Rui: "Such a big spicy rabbit head."

Inexplicably, Da Xiong was speechless after hearing this, and this person asked him to guess some anagrams. He asked Jiang Rui speechlessly: "Why, do you want to eat?"

Jiang Rui raised his face. He laughed.

No matter how long Jiang Rui stood there, Da Xiong followed him and stopped in the middle of the sidewalk for a long time. It's not that no one passed by during this period, it's just that passers-by saw them as tall and powerful, and their aura didn't seem to be annoying, so passers-by didn't want to get close to them.

Big Bear: "Huh?" The

young man has a straight nose and deep eyes, with dark skin and two wild canine teeth when he smiles.

Looking at his smile, one feels as if a cold wind is blowing head-on on the vast tundra.

"Hmm. Want to eat."