Chapter 32

Lunch break is a rare and clean time on campus. What to eat in the class and go back to the dormitory, some people choose to stay in the class for lunch break.

There was no bell ringing during school hours, and the bustling voices in the corridor outside were also calmed down at this time. Sitting in the class, I can even hear the birds chirping outside the window clearly.

When Jiang Rui stepped into the class, Da Xiong, who had gone out to eat with the others, hadn't come back yet. A few people sat sparsely in the back row.

He entered the class through the back door. Someone saw him coming, raised his chin to say hello, and continued to bow his head and go back to play games.

When Jiang Rui's footsteps passed behind him, the man was still addicted to the game and didn't notice anything unusual.

Until then, everything was normal, until Jiang Rui went straight past him, and suddenly there were several bangs of tables and chairs collapsing from the back of the classroom. The unexpected loud noise shook people's hearts. The people in front thought it was thunder or an earthquake, and some people got up from their seats in fright and tried to escape.

"Damn! There's an earthquake!"

They turned around in panic and looked back.

Jiang Rui was walking out with something in his hand.

It was the thing he dragged that knocked over the heavy wooden desks and chairs along the way. Before everyone could react, there was a series of hurricane-like crashes.

And Jiang Rui didn't look sideways, just dragged the thing all the way out of the back door. That thing is still struggling and wriggling desperately... shit. That's a person.

It's chilling.

Jiang Yuanye's collar was held in Jiang Rui's hands in humiliation, and he was forced to drag him outside in such a disheveled and dishonest manner. Why doesn't he want to break free? The premise is that he must first be able to break free from Jiang Rui's hand!

Instead, he twisted and struggled all the way and brought down a large piece of things, and he was hit hard in several places on his body.

In just a short period of time, half of the classroom was destroyed as if it had just experienced World War II, and it was turned into a mess.

Going out from this back door is a semi-open corridor behind the classroom, a holy place for smoking.

Jiang Rui remained expressionless the whole time, throwing him forward like a dead dog on the ground. Jiang Yuanye, who had no strength to fight back, was passive throughout the whole process, his body staggered uncontrollably, and almost fell from here.

Plant it in the flower bed on the first floor outside. This is the fourth floor.

He broke out in a cold sweat for a moment. A hand on the back pressed his head directly and forcefully, making half of him hang directly outside the railing to blow the cold wind from the upper floors.

"Jiang Rui! Jiang Rui!—" Jiang Yuanye screamed in horror. He shook like chaff, and his complexion was like paper.

Jiang Rui asked him calmly amidst the screams.

"How dare you touch him?"

Wen Ming actually didn't mention anything to Jiang Rui before leaving. He just advised him not to play with that leopard.

Because Wen Ming felt that the tempers of these two people were not suitable for matching, and they were prone to disputes.

Wen Ming didn't say anything, so Jiang Rui guessed it himself.

In the wind, Jiang Yuanye only heard Jiang Rui say this sentence, he was struggling and writhing under the hands of this demon, and at the same time, he recalled what he did quickly and accurately in his mind.

So that rabbit really is? ...

At the same time, he quickly recalled at the moment of life and death. With Jiang Rui now only having one hand left, if he fought hard, he might not be unable to resist.

Jiang Yuanye suddenly shouted recklessly: "I was not careful! I was not careful!..."

"Not careful." Jiang Rui repeated his words.

When Jiang Yuanye heard these three words, his body instantly lost his center of gravity. At that moment, it felt like a life-saving rope broke in front of his eyes. His person was originally hanging precariously on the railing, but now his whole person was almost overturned. People are going to die!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhfrom ah!"

he screamed.

Jiang Rui said lightly, "Me too, I wasn't careful."

If Jiang Yuanye still had the intention of resisting just now, he now only has the survival instinct of struggling and screaming, being frightened by a life-threatening ghost in front of him. I didn't even have the strength to stand up.

Jiang Rui put a foot on his man. Jiang Yuanye was so frightened that he lost half of his soul, his facial features were distorted in pain, and he could only see the three big characters "You are dead" written on Jiang Rui's face in front of him.

Jiang Rui is crazy, he will only repeat this sentence.

"How dare you touch him." The

screams of killing a pig echoed over the classroom. Seeing that someone was about to die in a few minutes, several people had already fled out of the classroom, and at the same time, the director and security guards rushed to the scene. The classrooms inside were in turmoil.

Those who wanted to rush in to stop them, those who pulled their necks and yelled, those who gave way to the dean, and those who hurriedly asked people to move the sports mat downstairs... It was as if the scenes were played at the slowest multiple, and the countless noisy voices were also distorted Now, all of this has become irrelevant in Jiang Yuanye's now blank mind.

His eyes widened in horror, his pupils constricted, and only Jiang Rui's enlarged face with a creepy smile was reflected in it.

Jiang Rui's speech was slow and extremely clear, and he forced it into people's ears word by word. Every word was etched into the DNA of his fear.

"Next time, I'll take your skin off to make him a carpet." The

leopard is also known as the leopard, and its fur is the most famous.

It seemed that Jiang Yuanye had just been fished out of the water, and now he only had the strength to tremble all over his body. He fell limp to the ground.

...

When Wen Ming received Lu Xiao's call, he was watching the children in class.

He hesitated for half a minute, and finally told Lu Xiao on the phone to wait for him, and he wanted to go there.

The biggest reason for doing this is that Wen Ming worried that what happened to Jiang Rui this time had something to do with his last superfluous words. After putting down the phone, he sighed, hating himself for knowing Jiang Rui so well.

Kindergarten ended early, and Wen Ming waited until the last class in the afternoon was over, and asked other teachers to help lead the class after school, while he took a taxi to the No. 13 Middle School in a hurry.

There were many people gathered in the dean's office before, but they had almost dispersed by the time Wen Ming arrived.

Things seemed to be done, and in a very sloppy way.

"What should I do? Is it serious?" Wen Ming outside the office asked Lu Xiao.

Lu Xiao shook his head, the opposite happened.

"The other person wants to reconcile."

"Reconcile?" Wen Ming was completely confused: "Shouldn't it be Jiang Rui who wants to reconcile?"

Lu Xiao said, "No matter how you ask him, he insists that the two are just playing."

Wen Ming I understand immediately. Isn't this campus bullying?

Which one of the teachers present didn't know. Normally, that Jiang Yuanye bullied others a lot. These two are not good birds, but they just got together today.

The end result is a chasing and slapstick, which is almost like a joke.

Have you seen anyone chasing and slapstick pushing people down from the fourth floor?

But it was also expected, if Jiang Rui had nothing to do with it, his people would not be able to do well in school now, they would have been expelled a hundred and eighty times.

The other person was very frightened and had already gone back first. Wen Ming is not a teacher at their school, and has no position to go in. He looked inside through the half-closed window of the office, and was taken aback the first time his eyes met Jiang Rui.

How serious is the matter, even wearing a mouth cage!

The mouth cage made of black leather and special metal materials restricts him from using the sharp teeth of beasts as a human being, and at the same time, its mandatory restraint effect can also prevent him from turning back into a beast.

After all, this kind of thing is controversial. On the one hand, it is indeed necessary to exist, and on the other hand, it really violates human rights. This is the contradiction of the modern animal world.

But all of this is far better than the option of putting people in cages.

At present, safety restraints such as mouth cages are only allowed to be used by default, so they will only be used emergencyly on dangerous elements under special circumstances to ensure the personal safety of others.

Is it still judged as chasing and slapstick?

Jiang Rui was forced to put this thing on, just look at his face that stinks like he's about to kill someone.

When he came out of the office, Wen Ming outside greeted him.

He was still not honest when he was injured, and the current scene is that one arm is hanging, not to mention, there is still a Band-Aid and a muzzle on his face.

How can I look like a student? Wen Ming sighed.

"What are you doing here?" Jiang Rui asked him, and by the way, he glanced at Lu Xiao in surprise.

He won't be able to attend the rest of the class today, and he will go home and wait for the results to come out. However, it is estimated that the most serious consequence would be a report to the whole school on Monday, followed by another review.

Wen Ming tugged Jiang Rui's clothes in a warning to make him restrain himself. He couldn't say anything about Jiang Rui in front of people, so he just turned around and thanked Lu Xiao who had informed him of his arrival.

Lu Xiao also knew that he and Jiang Rui knew each other, so he would only call to inform him after this happened. Wen Ming said to him: "I'll treat you to dinner another day."

Jiang Rui: "Huh."

Now Wen Ming just wants to beat this ignorant bastard to death.