There Was One Prize I'd Cheat To Win

[Jungwon]

"No,"  Jungwon blurts out before he can process anything.

Sunghoon blinks at him and then tilts his head slightly to the side, slowly brushing their noses against each other. Jungwon can only focus on the sole beauty mark on the older's cheek. It was fainter than the one in the corner of his eye, right on the side of his nose bridge.

He wants to touch it.

"No?" The white-haired asks lowly.

Jungwon swallows, his attention zeroing back on the owner of the beauty marks. He didn't mean to say no immediately, but he wasn’t planning on agreeing either. His head is in a mush, and everything is happening too fast and Sunghoon is too close and—

No, someone like Park Sunghoon couldn't possibly like him. Him, of all people. There's no way.

He shakes his head to physically get rid of the thought and to try and gain some semblance of self-control. Ever since he has seen the white-haired walk in, his grip on his self-control has lessened considerably and he’s well on his way to regretting everything come morning time.

“Hm,” the older hums, seemingly thinking for a second, before flashing him an all-too-innocent smile. “Well, we can’t have that."

Huh?

“Huh?” Jungwon repeats but Sunghoon doesn’t give him time to think about his statement before he’s kissing the former again.

Jungwon may have been hesitant with dating the white-haired but he’s definitely on-board with making out with him. He responds eagerly, fingers sinking in the silky-soft, bleached hair and pulling a little to angle his head better. Sunghoon groans hotly against him, one hand squeezing his waist painfully and the other grabbing the back of his neck. The younger squirms, wanting to be closer.

Sunghoon lets him take the lead for a few seconds before pulling away a little to whisper. “Open your mouth wider.”

Without waiting for Jungwon to oblige, the older has moved the hand from the back of Jungwon’s head to slip his thumb right inside his mouth and uses it to open his mouth wider while the rest of his fingers grip the younger’s chin. Sunghoon slants his mouth right over his and licks inside, his tongue brushing against the younger's and his own thumb.

Jungwon heats up at the casual manhandling, feeling suddenly helpless and embarrassingly turned on. The older’s scent, the lingering taste of strawberries and alcohol in his mouth, the rough hand that slipped unnoticed underneath his shirt and is gripping him painfully by the waist, and the finger in his mouth… it feels too much and not enough. He wants to burrow even closer to Sunghoon although there are no spaces between them, wants to hold him tighter until everything hurts. He pulls the silky tresses in between his fingers tighter and Sunghoon lets out a pained moan in between their mouths that went right through Jungwon’s dick.

Fuck.

The white-haired separates his mouth and uses the grip he has on the younger's chin to stop him from chasing. Jungwon lets out a frustrated sound at being stopped and pulls on the other's hair again before he can stop himself.

Sunghoon's eyes are dark, pupils so dilated they have swallowed the irises whole. His white hair is a mess, and his lips look like they've been bitten raw. Pink and shining with spit.

He's so beautiful and Jungwon wants him so bad.

"Again," the younger whispers around the thumb that is still in his mouth, his drool already trickling down Sunghoon's hand. He can’t even find it in himself to care.