I love you virgins

D E R E K ' S   P O V

My feet are moving towards her immediately.

I appreciate every smooth curve of her body illuminated by the bedside lamps and I unbutton my shirt slowly as I stalk towards her. Layla's eyes stay intently glued on mine the whole time, tilting her head up the closer I get until my knees brush hers.

And when I lean down and connect our lips, I know this is the kiss I was waiting for. Hot and wild, her tongue seeking mine, soft lips hungrily pressing together. Layla moans into my mouth and it only causes me to kiss her rougher, harder because I missed the sweet taste of her lips.

Layla grabs me by my shirt collar and licks her kiss swollen lips when we separate. She lets out a soft sigh, holding me so close our noses are touching. "I missed you."

Even though it was only a couple of days, I was counting down the minutes everyday I was away until I could get back to the hotel in the evenings and call Layla. We'd be up half the night talking until she would eventually fall asleep on face time, hugging my pillow. I nuzzle my nose to hers. "You have no idea how much I missed you."

Layla smiles, bright and beautiful, wrapping her arms around my neck. "You really want to play that game? Because I can go all night."

My lip tips up into a smirk as I move in closer, hand settling around the dip in her waist, the other coming up to rest at the nape of her neck, pulling her against me. "I have a better idea of what we can do all night."

"Oh yeah?" Layla asks slowly and far too sweetly for the dirty ideas swirling behind her eyes. "Show me."

While I shred myself of the rest of my clothes, Layla falls back on her elbows, eye fucking me while I undress. Laying beneath me, I appreciate the masterpiece that is my girlfriend.

My hand begins it's slow descent down her body, my rough palm running down the length of her smooth stomach until it reaches the hem of her thong. Instead of sliding my fingers underneath and giving her what she wants, I keep my hand moving. Layla whimpers softly as it passes her mound, then chokes out a moan when my hand cups her pussy, pressing into the wet spot in the material.

"Please.." Layla's back sinks into the mattress as she arches herself into my hand, spreading her legs to me. "Please don't tease me."

"Fuck. Look at you." I wrap my hand around my rock hard cock, squeezing and stroking it into my palm to relieve some of the built up pressure from looking at her sprawled out beneath me, begging for me. "My pretty girl."

My hands drag down the sides of her body as I drop to my knees between her legs and I pull her hips right to the edge of the bed. Taking my time running my hands over her smooth skin, I eventually brush my knuckle over the wet spot on her thong, watching as Layla practically arches into my touch, chasing my hand.

A frustrated groan leaves Layla's lips when my finger circles the fabric covering her clit, not using enough pressure to ease the ache I know she has right now. "Derek, please.."

"Shh," I pick up Layla's leg, raining a path of kisses from her ankle all the way up to the apex of her thigh. My eyes stay fixated on hers, watching the anticipation on her face grow and the way her breath deepens the closer I get to her core. "You're so beautiful, baby."