~ improvised dates & i love you's ~

࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎

𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓸 𝓭𝓲 𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓵𝓸 𝔁 𝓯𝓮𝓶!𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓷𝓮-𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓽

category: fluff w/ a twist

𝗌𝗒𝗇𝗈𝗉𝗌𝗂𝗌: Nico and the reader have a romantic picnic date, where they exchange their first I love you's

𝗌𝗈𝗇𝗀: Chamomile - Mars Mignon

!𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗀𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀!
An unexpected twist at the end.

K-pop group favoritism...ig
❥❥❥❥❥

ig ❥❥❥❥❥

༒༒༒༒༒

The wind rustled the trees causing some of the spring growth to fall down onto Y/N's head. She sighed as she softly dusted the leaves from her hair, eyes settling back onto her lover who was peacefully meditating next to her.  Her old CD player softly plays one of her old mix CD's in the background.

It wasn't very often that Nico had been able to take her on a date so improvised ones, like the picnic they had today, were something that Y/N had adapted to having. She smiled and leaned back to where she was resting on her elbows, sunlight warming her face. Nico opened his eyes and glanced down at her. He moved from his crisscross applesauce positioning to where he was laying next to her on the flowery blanket.

"Would there be a reason for you to be staring at me?" Nico asked with a smirk playing on his lips. "No, just enjoying the view. Lovely outside today isn't it?" She said not looking away. Nico looked at her, "Yes the view is quite gorgeous." She scoffed, rolling her eyes in response. They sat there for a minute or two more enjoying each other's company until Nico spoke up,

"I'm sorry I'm so boring." He played with the ends of her hair. "Don't be." Y/N shrugged. "What no, 'oh Nico you're not boring'?" He teased. "I think we both know you are the most boring person on earth." She smirked. "Okay." he sighed  "Your picture is next to the definition of boring." She continued. "Alright, I get it, I'm boring." He laughed and they locked eyes.

She had always loved his eyes. There was nothing special about the color, there were plenty of brown eyes in the world. But Nico's, she believed, were special. His eyes told stories that his lips would never utter, they showed the overjoyed little boy he once was, that still lived deep inside him. His eyes, when met with hers, were a safe haven. One that Y/N had tried to find in many other ways. Books, places, other people. But none of them gave her the security he did. That's why when those three little words left her lips she didn't hesitate or question it one bit.

    "I love you."

A moment passed before he registered what she had said. How she had meant it. She loved him. He had never planned on entering a relationship, much less falling in love. His heart softened a fraction and his eyes glistened with adoration.

"I'm glad." His words may sound impersonal; or teasing to anyone else. But she knew just how sincere they were.

They glanced longingly at each other and leaning closer and closer until....

"THEY CALL ME (call me) BAPSAE"

The song radiated loudly through the CD player's speakers, causing the young couple  to jolt.  Y/n frantically turned the song down while Nico cringed.  "Gods I can't believe I fell in love with someone who has such crap taste in music." "Nico Di Angelo! You listen to K-pop too!" She huffed, eyes going wide at her boyfriend's comment. "I know, I just believe Stray Kids are better..."  He sighed, a menacing look in his eyes, contrasting his innocent smile.

"OH MY GODS...."

~~~~~

𝖧𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗂𝖿𝗎𝗅 𝖽𝖺𝗒.

Question of the day favorite k-pop group?
𝖬𝗂𝗌𝗌_𝖡𝗂𝖻𝗅𝗂𝗈𝗉𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖾𝟢𝟢