~ baby it's falling~

࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎

𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓸 𝓭𝓲 𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓵𝓸 𝔁 𝓯𝓮𝓶!𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓷𝓮-𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓽

category: Angst w/ a fluffy ending

𝗌𝗒𝗇𝗈𝗉𝗌𝗂𝗌: The aftermath of Nico and the reader having a fight... 

𝗌𝗈𝗇𝗀: Secret, Secret - Stray Kids

!𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗀𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀! 
Kinda depressing, and angsty, cringe af
❥❥❥❥❥

!𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗀𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀! Kinda depressing, and angsty, cringe af❥❥❥❥❥

༒༒༒༒༒

One week. One week and two days. One week, two days and ninety four minutes.

That is the exact calculated time of how long ago Nico and I fought. The exact calculated time of how long we have been apart.

"Y/n?" Percy said. He, much to Chiron's disdain, was allowing me to stay in the Posidon cabin with him for now. "It is lunchtime come get some food." I let out a prolonged sigh, nodded, and stood. As I stepped outside my hand instinctively went to my eyes. The sun was glaringly bright and the people were unbelievably annoying. Following Perce to the dining pavilion I sat down at the Posidon table.

I would be sleeping in the Apollo cabin and eating with my siblings but Will was over there and I couldn't deal with him. He had sided with Nico when he walked into our fight. And now every time we see eachother he tries to lecture me on why I should apologize.

"Hey." Annabeth said sitting down next to Percy, his face lit up when he saw her.

"Are we still up for training later?" Percy nodded and Annabeth smiled, kissing his cheek, Percy smirked "You missed," he puckered his lips and Annabeth let out a laugh. "You wish Seaweed brain." She ruffled his hair.

"Un," I groaned, "Uh..." Another groan left my lips. Percy cast a look at Annabeth that said it all 'my sister is annoying me' Annabeth gave him a sympathetic smile

"Oh gods, guys you won't believe what Candice is doing," Piper rambled as she sat down between me and Percy, her back facing me. "Now don't tell Y/n but Candice and some other Aphrodite girls found out about the fight and now they are going around placing bets on what it's about." "Uh, Piper..." Annabeth began watching as tears filled my eyes. "What?" She turned and horror filled her face as she locked eyes with me. "Oh, I'm so." She sat there baffled. "People know?" I asked. "They know?" I sighed and ran my hands through my hair. "Well I mean it's kinda obvious, with you sulking and Nico leaving like he did." Percy rolled his eyes. "So you are blaming me too?" I looked up at my brother

"No, no one is blaming you. I just wish that you'd go get a hold of yourself." Percy said, taking a bite of his food. "I have a hold of myself, I'm perfectly fine, I just don't like how everyone and their brother is up in my business." I said on the outside I was holding my end and being stubborn but on the inside I was breaking and lonely. "Maybe you could be the bigger person and apologize." Percy said his voice was muffled by food. By this point Piper and Annabeth had made a smooth transition out of the conversation.