Chapter 3

Hey guys I got an update. So enjoy the chapter in said ENJOY IT!!!!!!!!!

Emily's P.O.V.

I was suddenly turned around quickly to be met with my holders face. It was Mitch. He was grinning so big. Don't tell him but I have always had a little crush on him. "Earth to Emily?" He waved his hand in front of my face" What?" Soon the rest of the guys where upstairs and they all smirked so big. It was then that I realized that Mitch was still holding me." Um Mitch?" " Hmm" he said looking away from the guys to me. "Could you l-let me go?"I stuttered l. He then realized what happened but didn't let go he just held me tighter and said " Nope" " and why not?" I asked sassily. "Because you are not going anywhere you are staying right here" he stated simply. Then 2 girls walked in. One had dirty blond hair and hazel eyes. She also had a blue cross back tank top, rose red converses and jeans. The other had lilac hair and eyes. She also had on a yellow sweater, Jean shorts, electric blue under shirt and budder converses. This girl also seemed a bit socially akward. They saw me looked at each other and back me. Then the dirty blond one asked " Are you okay?" I then realized that I was frowning deeply. "Umm not really" the dirty blond then screamed" GIRL TALK!!!!"
She then grabbed my hand , pulled me out of Mitches arms and ran upstairs with the lilac haired girl close behind. We went into a room which I assumed was the guest bedroom. It had a bed in the middle a dresser off to the side and a closet. There was also a door which I assumed was the bathroom. Then we we started our 'girl talk' " Hi I'm Kayla but you can call me Colors and this shy girl here is Kyra"" umm hi I'm Emily" (E-Emily C-Colors K-Kyra)

C- Well how did you get here and in Mitches arms so quickly
E- Well I was kinda sorta umm *whispers* kidnapped
C- I'm sorry what was that.
E- I was kidnapped but-
C and K- WHAT!!!!!!
C- I'm gonna kill them I'm gonna kill them ALL!!!!
K- Colors calm down your scaring her.
C- oh I'm sorry it's just this is so unlike them.
E- it's fine ya see they kidnapped me because I was going threw some terrible crap where I was and they didn't realize that I was already leaving there and when I woke up I was going to leave but um mitch 'caught me' and refused to let go until you guys walked in.
C and K- oohhhhh

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Hey guys yes my nickname is colors and yes I put my friend WeirdosAreUs in this. And yes I might make a contest later on about who the other ppl of team crafted are gonna date. And yes .........wait..... nope nevermind. And until next time see ya my COLORS!!!!!!!!!

•Awesomecolors83•