T'was a Good Night

...

You arrive at your brick stone apartment located in a relatively quiet part of the City of Townsville.

"I had a really great time today with you and girls. I really can't say it enough but I'm so grateful for how much you've mentored me throughout my research journey."

"You're more than welcome y/n. I feel that it's me who should be thanking you, I've always respected and admired your intelligence and hard work. What I didn't anticipate was to start falling in love with you."

You're shocked by the professors sudden confession but you feel so happy that he has fallen for you too.

You quickly go in to kiss him.

"Oh....ugh! I'm sorry. I mean ugh I should have first told you that I feel the same way too. Oh no... maybe I should've asked you if I can kiss you. I'm sorry professor... it's just that I'm also falling in love with you." You shyly say.

He cups your face with has hands, gently stroking your cheek before kissing you back.

Heat floods your face and then flows throughout your body.

You feel the kiss intensifying as the Professor's tongue makes his way into your mouth.

You break out of the kiss for air as you gaze up into his eyes.

"That's not how nice guys kiss..."

"Oh trust me y/n, yes it is."

The two of you continue making out for a couple minutes before your phone alarm goes off,

"Huh? Oh! It's the alarm reminding you to go to sleep."

"Haha.. I guess it's time for bed y/n." The professor says as he strokes a strand of your hair behind your ear.

"Um.. would you like to come in Prof.., I mean Jonathon?"

"I mean, if you don't mind then yes I would like to come in."
...

"Well, welcome to my humble abode." You say as you walk him into the small 1 bedroom apartment.

The walls for the most part are bare, accented by three large book shelves full of books.

Professor Utonium goes to investigate your collection. "Ahh Jane Eyre very nice... Um a night with the duke?"

"Don't look at that! Haha..."
"Here just have a seat on the couch and I'll grab us something to drink." You say as you usher Jonathan to his seat.

"What would like? I have wine, tea, or water? "

"Tea would be nice."

"Ok! Two cups of tea coming up!"
"Here you are."

You both sip your tea and enjoy each other's presence.

Jonathon smiles to you before gently stroking your leg.

You calmly place both your mugs on the coffee table before sitting down next to him.

He leans in to kiss you, restarting your make out session.

You feel his hands make their way to your back where he starts drawing circles on the small of your back,

"Haaa " you accidentally let out

"Oh.. is this where you're sensitive y/n? I wonder where else you may be sensitive."

"Jonathon..." he stops your thoughts with his kiss and proceeds to slowly remove underneath your pencil skirt  your tights and then your underwear.

"Purple?" He says as he inspects your panties.

"Ehm... yeah. It's one of my favorite colors..."

"Cute. Very cute, y/n."

...