DTR

....
The next morning you wake up to find yourself laying ontop of Professor Untoniums chest.

You try to carefully asses the situation and realize your both naked underneath the sheets.

Oh my gosh I can't believe this actually happened.

"Mmm? Oh good morning y/n.
Yawn...
What time is it?"

"It's 5:30am. You should probably head back so the girls don't realize you've been out all night." You playfully tell him as you wrap your arms around his chest.

"Well, it's kind of hard to leave y/n when you're still holding onto me."

"Oh you're right." You say as you reluctantly let go of your embrace.

Before stepping out of bed he kisses you passionately.

"I'll text you later today ok?"

"Ok bye."

You watch him as he quickly dresses up before heading out of your room.

....

Wow!
So what does this mean? Are we dating now?

You ask yourself before modding back to sleep.

...

Later that morning you wake up to see a good morning text from the professor.

"Good morning love. Last night was really amazing. There's something I'd like to ask you but feel it would be better if I asked you in person. Can you come over tonight to my house?"

You text back "Yes absolutely. Last night was really special for me too and I can come over after work."

You get ready for your first day teaching as a professor at the university. You're excited to start this new season running your own lab and pursuing a romantic relationship.
....

That evening you pull up to the Professor and powderpuff girls house.
You admire the unique modern architecture that will never get old to you.

You ring the doorbell twice before Buttercup opens the door for you.

"Oh hi y/n. How was your night with the Professor" she teases.

"It was... good." You try to casually say.

"Oh I bet.
HEY DAD! YOIR'RE GIRLFRIENDS HERE!" Buttercup yells before flying upstairs.

You can't help but blush from what she says but you try to play it cool.

"Y/n welcome! I was just making dinner. Come in."

You politely take off your shoes before following him into the kitchen.

"I'm making an oven roasted duck with potatoes, peppers and mushroom. Here try the gravy." The Professor says as he feeds you a sip of the gravy in a wooden spoon.

"So how is it?"

"Mmm...it's really good! I knew you could cook but this is beyond just good cooking."

"Aww thank you y/n. Dinner will be ready shortly if you can go and get the girls for me."

"Sure thing." You say before tenderly rubbing his back.

He proceeds to lean down to kiss you gently reminding you of the night you two had,

As you walk into the girls room you can see that their once singular bed has been replaced by three full beds around the room.

Each girl has a unique corner of the room.

Bubbles has a twin bed with high bars and a white curtain ascent.

Blossom has a day bed which functions as a couch by day,

Buttercup has a minimalist wooden frame bed with posters covering the walls on her side.

(Knock) (Kncok)

"Hey girls I'm here to let you know it's time for dinner. Come on let's go! The duck smells so good."

"Dad made duck again?" Blossom says before flying past you.

"Yippee! I love duck!" Bubbles exclaims before following suit.

"Ugh! This is the 3rd time in a row." Buttercup grumbles.

"3rd time? What do you mean buttercup?

"Dads been practicing this dish on us for 3 days now. Probably because he wanted to impress you." Buttercup smiles before flying past you.

You've come to understand that teasing is one of her love languages. You know she actually cares a lot about you and that she knows you love her so much.

...

After dinner Professor tells the girls to go upstairs and wash up for bed.

The two of you make your way to the living room where he hands you a glass of your favorite peach wine.

"So Jonathan. What is it that you wanted to ask me in person." You ask the professor as you rest your legs on his lap.

"Well, y/n, even though the cats out of the bag, I wanted to personally ask you if we could officially date, I want to start courting you as your boyfriend and you as my girlfriend. So what do you say?" He sincerely asks you.

"That's the easiest question I've been asked all week. Yes Jonathan! I would love to officially start dating you!" You say before leaning in to kiss him.

"Ewwwww!" You hear the girls scream from up the stair case.

Hahaha

"It seems the girls have been ease dropping on us this whole time." You laugh.

"Girls! Off to bed! Come on, right now. " Professor Utonium says as he ushers them to their room.

You follow behind him and stand by door as you watch him tuck them in.
"Goodnight girls, I love you."

"Goodnight Professor and Goodnight y/n. Love you ." The girls say.

You walk in and tenderly pat the girls head. "Goodnight girls and I love you too!" You say before closing their bedroom door.

You and the Professor start to walk towards the stair case.

"I should... probably head back to my place now." You begin to say.

"Well... Um, not that you have to, but if you would like to, you can spend the night here... with me?"

"Oh..."

You pretend to think it over for a bit before agreeing to spend the night there.

"Yes I'd love to spend the night here with you, Jonathan. "

"Great! I have some clothes you can wear as pajamas y/n."

"Oh thank you. I guess I'll need to bring an extra pair of pajamas for here." You joke.

"Yeah. That would be really nice." The professor says as he takes both your hands in his.

"You really don't know how happy I am that you're here with me, y/n."

"..It's the same for me too Jonathan."

"So you know... I haven't washed up from the day yet.
Um only if you would like, but would you like to freshen up with me?" The professor asks you.

He leans in to whisper in your ear," Plus I've designed the walls of my room with noice canceling material. Even the girls super hearing can't hear past it."

You start to giggle and blush.

"Haha Ok yess. I will join you. "you say to him before playfully smacking his butt.

"You are so horny! No wonder Sedussa got you so easily."

"Hey! Can you blame a guy? Plus this time I'm sure you're not Sedussa. You're much too cute and sweet to be her." He says before planting a kiss on your cheek.

"Come on let's go" he says as he begins to pick you up and carry you like a princess.

"Jonathon... shushhhh..." you playfully scold. You turn your head into his clavicle to try to muffle your laughter.

.....