Chapter two

~wolf's pov~
I continue to rest my head on (Y.n)'s lap until she asked me to show her around. My ears perk up and I wag my tail a little.
"Yes! Anything as long as I get to spend it with you!"
Too bad I couldn't actually say that to her though..
I take her to my favorite spot, it was a small pond with oak trees towering over it, it also had some lily pads and was surrounded with flowers.
"Wow... this is beautiful!" I blush slightly at her comment while replying in my mind, not as beautiful as you though.
While she was distracted I sneak off to find a cool flower to give her.
~Mystery pov~
Finally that dog left the girl! Now is my chance!
I walk toward the girl with a small smile on.
"Like the water?" I ask.
She turns to me and looks at me head to toe then blushes. I blush slightly as well and sit down next to her.
"Yeah, it's really cool. So what's your name?"
I turn toward her, "It's David.... What's yours?"
"Mine is (Y.n). So what are you doing out here, David?"
"Just wondering, then I saw you." I cover up quickly with a small lie, though it's kinda true.
"Oh that's nice..."
~(Y.n)'s pov~
I admire the water not noticing anything until a voice brings me back to reality.
"Like the water?"
I turn toward the voice and to my surprise it was a boy who looked to be around my age. I look him up and down. Light gray eyes, Darkish gray hair that was styled to where he had a small pony tail and a little bit of messy hair framing his face, black t-shirt, and light gray jeans that were somewhat ripped in a stylish way. I blush slightly.
He's kinda cute...
I realize I'm still looking him over and blush deeper. He smiles a little and sits next to me.
"Yeah, it's really cool," I reply to the question he asked earlier "so what's your name?"
He looked down a little. "It's David, what's yours?"
"Mine is (Y.n), so what are you doing out here, David?"
"Just wondering, then I saw you."
"Oh that's nice..." I look back at the water."
Just then I hear a growl coming from behind us.