Chapter 11

April and I walk into school, our arms connected and Shawn on my other side. Everyone is looking at us weird and I hear a few whispers coming from Shay's "friends". I try my best to ignore them and focus on April and Shawn. I honestly miss how close Shawn and I were. Then Charlie just had to go mess everything up! We make my way to my locker and once we get there Shay instantly shows up out of nowhere. Yay.... Fucking great....

"Hi Clara. Who are your friends?" she asks, staring at Shawn.

Great.. She is gonna try to steal them away too.

I look down then Shawn walks over putting his arm around me, "I'm her boyfriend. Shawn Mendes and this is my sister her best friend." Shawn says.

"April." April frowns glaring at Shay.

I look up at Shawn smiling a little bit and he winks at me. I told April everything that happened between Shay and I and I can tell April already hates her.

"Your dating Clara?" Shay asks rather rudely.

"Yes, shes the most beautiful down to earth girl I know." he says smirking.

Shay's fake smile on her face turns into a frown and she gives me a death glare. Ding ding ding!! The wicked witch has been told!

"Well... Nice to meet you." She says then turns in her heels walking away.

Once she disappears behind the corner Shawn lets go of me and I let out a deep breath, "Thanks for that Shawn."

"I can tell you needed help." He smiles.

"So thats the bitch." April says.

"Yep." I sigh, "I can't believe we were ever friends."

"Same here." April says putting her arm over my shoulder.

I do the same and we head to our first class which is the class I'm dreading the most. The class I have with both Charlie and Nash.

We part from Shawn and head into history, "Oh who is this lovely girl?" My teacher asks.

"This is April shes new." I tell her.

"Well sadly we have no one left for you to partner up with for our project." she says.

"She can join Nash and I's group! I can let her know whats going on." I smile.

"Great idea! Thank you Clara." she smiles and lets April and I sit over at our table thats now Nash, April, and moi.

"Now class today is a day for you to start researching your topic and beginning your project! I'll be at my desk if you need anything." and with that she sat down.

Lucky for April and I we were facing her so our laptops could cover us using our phones. Nash on the other hand was too distracted by his computer to notice.

A: You and Nash sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G

C: shut the fudge up!

A: you love me!

C: Whatever vagigi lover!

A: Who told you that?

C: I literally know everything like no one has to tell me.

A: you square!

C: you love me!

A: sadly!

C: RUDE!!

A: COME AT ME!

Yes April is gay. Whatcha gonna do about it? She's still the shit!