Imagine: ziam (part 2)

Zayn had a lot of different nail polishes. Sometimes, his sisters would forget them there, but he also bought some himself. Not that he would ever admit it to anyone.

They sat down on the bed with a towel and all the different colour displayed in front of them. Liam had an excited look on his face as he looked through the different colours. Liam chose a light blue one and looked at Zayn with a grin. Zayn spread the towel on his own legs and set Liam's hands on them softly. He opened the small nail polish and started painting his husband's nails carefully. He focused, trying not to make a mess. About five minutes later, he finished and looked up at Liam to see his reaction. He had a bright smile on his face, his eyes looking his hands. Zayn chuckled fondly and started blowing on the nails softly, his eyes always on his soulmate's face. After four minutes of blowing on the nails, Liam lifted his hands and looked at his nails closely. Zayn observed him, waiting for his reaction. What he didn't expect was Liam wrapping his arms around him tightly. He hugged back, a smile prominent on his face. "Thank you," he mumbled against Zayn's neck. Zayn's smile grew bigger. Liam pulled back and looked at the different colours again. "It's my turn to paint your nails," the brown haired man said. Zayn chose a light purple, it matched Liam's light blue, and handed it to him. Liam grabbed one of Zayn's hands and started painting the nails. His tongue was poking out a bit as he focused. His movements were a bit shaky, but he was trying his best to do it right. When he finished, he blew on the nails, his eyes always looking at the purple colour on his husband's fingers. When the nail polish was dry, he pulled back and looked at his soulmate for his reaction. Zayn was looking at him with a fond smile, his teeth softly pressed to his bottom lip. He couldn't help it. He leaned forward and pressed a soft kiss to Liam's lips. Liam smiled and grabbed his lover's hand in his, fingers intertwined, purple with blue.

From that day on, whenever they could, they paint each other's nails. The colours matching with the other's. And since then, they've felt unstoppable.