Chapter 3

(Jaune's POV)

I have been running around this circuit for nearly an hour and discovered that these hard compound tires could last 50 laps. Damn, these Michelin tires can grip over time! However, Cinder tells me to pit to study the chart, so I drive into the pit entrance before slowing down. A mechanic waves his flag, so I approach my garage before stopping. The team raises my car, then they place a dolly underneath. As they roll the car into the garage, I get out of my vehicle and walk to Cinder. 

Me: How's it looking, love?

My Latina girlfriend looks at me with an evil smile...

Cinder: Oh, baby~. It's looking good~. *Points* This car is faster than the Red Bulls and the Ferraris, especially on the straights. 

Me: That's wicked~.

Cinder: Damn right, Love~. *Points* Remove that helmet, please~. I want to see your face again~.

I remove my helmet, shake my head, and adjust my hair before opening my azure eyes and looking at her amber ones. Her smile widens, then the Latina caresses my face. 

Me: Is that better?

Cinder: Much~.

The Colombian MILF was about to kiss me, but Lucas had to ruin the moment by just being himself. He was about to brag about setting the fastest lap, but he earned a fiery stare from Cinder. Lucas shuts up before walking away from us.

Cinder: Fucking damn it...

Me: *Rubs her shoulders* Relax, darling. He's a Rose, bold and brash.

Cinder: I'm not going to finish that line...

Me: I know you won't. *Gestures* Wanna go and grab some coffee? There's a place that has good stuff.

Cinder: Por supuesto mi amor~. (Of course, my love~.)

Me: Es bueno escuchar eso, Cindy. (That's good to hear, Cindy.)

As soon as I said, "Cindy," her cheeks puffed and she looked at me with a cute pouty face. I give her a very smug grin, earning a few playful punches to the chest.

Cinder: ¡Nunca me llames Cindy, hijo de puta! (Don't you ever call me Cindy, you fucker!)

I grab her balled-up fists before leaning to her ear, making her shiver.

Me: Vuelve a atacarme y tendré que aumentar tu castigo~. (Lash out on me again, and I'll have to increase your punishment~.)

Her face turned red like a spanked booty, then I got to the locker room to get changed into my typical attire. I exit the room to meet a smirking Evelynn, holding a Ram TRX keyfob with her lashers. I grab my keys before putting them into my pocket, then Cinder stops next to Eve. 

Cinder: Are you coming with us?

Evelynn: No, I was delivering our hubby's keys~. *Smacks Cinder's bottom* Behave you too~.