Chapter 4

As the door to the room opened, two men walked in with some scientist woman trailing behind them. Spider glanced at Eli'ä and raised his brow. She just chuckled shrugged her shoulders.

,, Get him first, Miles orders. " The woman said as she looked at her papers. The men walked over to him and grabbed him by his arms, then dragged him out of the room as he hissed and cussed at them in Na'vi language.

When the door closed the only ones in the room were Eli'ä and the scientist woman. The woman slowly walked closer to her, her eyes examinated the Na'vi woman with wonder, yet full of cautiousness.

,, Eli'ä, right? " She said after a few seconds. Eli'ä's head snapped in her direction, her eyes were soft, since she knew that woman wouldn't try anything. ,, Mhm, and you? " She asked gently, she looked absolutely goergeous, and i'm sure anyone could see that.

,, Uh- Uhm, Julia. I-i'm here to question you, we're under heavy watch, so don't do anything stupid, but from what i can see, you're smarter than that. " She said as she tried to regain her composture. Eli'ä nodded and turned her full body towards her, giving her her full attention.

,, Alright, where is Jake Sully and his family located? Do you have any idea- " ,, Okay, no. I'm not gonna say anything about my family. I'm sorry, but i can't. " Eli'ä said politely, a small smile formed on her face. Julia sighed, obviously displeased with her answer, but tried to stay calm. ,, Please Eli'ä, try to cooperate. We won't harm you or Spider, so please. " Julia said, her tone softened with each word.

Eli'ä could feel that Julia was a good person, yet she was at the worst place working with the worst people. Her poor innocent soul was being abused by monsters and demons trying to take advantage of it. It hurt her to see it, but it seemed like she wasn't aware of how bad the people she worked with actually were.

,, Julia... " Eli'ä whispered, her eyes softened, which threw Julia off.

,, Huh- Um- I- " Julia stuttered as a light blush covered her cheeks. Before anyone could say another word the door to the room busted open, and a second later Spider was flying through the door with a Na'vi man walking behind him. The same one who knocked Eli'ä out.

,, Alright, enough, now is my turn to talk to them. " He said, to which Julia nervously nodded and left the room, not before throwing Eli'ä a worried glance.

When the door closed Eli'ä immediately got up and walked over to Spider's side, checking him for any injuries. The man just stood by the door and watched as she sat by the young boy and comforted him. His eyes softened when he saw how gentle she was with him, like he was her own child.

,, Are you okay Spider? Are you hurt? Did they do something- " ,,  I'm fine, don't worry... It's nothing. " Spider said, a small blush of emberassment appeared on his face. Eli'ä immediately noticed it and couldn't help but chuckle.

,, Alright, enough, let's make a deal. " The man said as he walked over to the table that stood in the middle of the room. He grabbed a chair and placed it down so he could sit down while facing them. Eli'ä's eyes stared at him sharply, her hand was placed protectively around Spider.

,, What do you want? " She said, her head tilted to the side slightly.

,, Well, let me first introduce myself. I'm Miles, Miles Quartich. "

--------------------------------

,, My Jake... " Neytiri cried out as she stared at her sisters ikran as it played with her own one. It hurt her that she could help her sister from these men, and eywa knows what they are doing to her.

,, I'm sorry Neytiri, but we have to go. " Jake mumbled as he hugged his wife, her cries couldn't go unnoticed by anyone, the hurt in her voice broke Jake's heart. ,,Come on, let's go." Jake motion for his kids to get on their ikrans, and they obeyed instantly.

,,Come on, stay strong for our kids." Jake said softly as he caressed her face. After a few seconds Neytiri nodded and slowly walked towards her ikran.

The whole clan watched them leave the forest, their heart aching at the loss of their leaders and friends. But they knew it had to be this way. It was to protect them.

As their ikrans flew into the air, the crowd started slowly disappearing, until the only one left was Neytiri's and Eli'ä's mother. As she gazed at the now dark blue sky, a tear ran down her cheek.

,,Please... Protect my daughters Eywa."