1

(Stan's POV)
I woke up by the sound of my alarm clock and my mom screaming my name for breakfast, I hurried and got dressed for school and headed down stairs to be greeted by my mom and her delicious food. (Sharon) "Good Morning Stan, did you sleep well." (Stan) "Yes mom thanks for asking and for the breakfast I am going to go now bye mom love you" I started to headed out of the house and began to walk to my normal bus stop, where I saw Kyle and Kenny already there.
"Hello Stan" they both greeted me, "Hey guys, how has it been?" (Kyle) "it's been good dude I got a new video game, so you guy's probably want to come over and play it?" Me and Kenny both nodded are heads. A couple of minutes later we heard loud footsteps running towards us and saw Fatass. (Cartman) "hey Gaywads" He said while trying to catch his breath, (Kyle) "Shut the fuck up Fatass" Cartman and Kyle started to argued, minutes later the bus came and we got on it.
The bus stop at the school and we all got off of it and started to head to are lockers and put are stuff away and grab are stuff we needed for first period. We headed to first period, and saw Fuckers gang already here. We started to chat before the bell rang for class to start, Mr. Simon walk in and greeted us and started the lesson. I started to doodle on my notes I was taking and drew the stars and the moon, because I was bored. The bell rang for second period to start, I got up and got my stuff and started to catch up to my friend before I got shoved into the walk by no one other than Craig Fucking Tucker him self. (Stan) "Hello fucker", (Craig) "Hi Marsh" he said while walking out of the classroom and started to catch up with his friend, I started to just walk to my second period since I already had my stuff, at least I had Kenny in this class with me to talk to.
(Note: Sorry if it sound so proper and this is my first Wattpad story, sorry if it sound cringe)