2

(Craig's POV)
When I caught up with my friend, we headed to are second period. When I got to my class I sat in my normal seat that is by Tweek, we had a science project to do and we were going to be assigned partners for the project.
Mrs. Cole call each students name and there partner, I was hoping I was going to be partner with Tweek, but his name was called to be partner with Kenny. When I was waiting for my name to be called I got Marsh... Stan fucking Marsh for god damnit to be partner with for the project.
(Kenny's POV)
I hear Craig name get called and Stan, they both did not look happy to be partnered together. As the name we're done being called me and Tweek talked about what we were going to do for the project. (Kenny) "how about we make a solar system model?". (Tweek) "y-ya that sound g-good". (Kenny) "ok let's start working on it!".
(Craig POV)
I just sat their starring at the table while Stan was lost in his thought, (Craig) "I know what we can do for the project". (Stan) "What?!", (Craig) we can make a poster about space and what is so special about it!!!". (Stan) "sure", we both started on sketching ideas. The bell rang for third period and started to head out, third period was the worst math I normally just sleep through it and get Tolkien and Jimmy to help me with it, as the bell rang everyone sat in their set and started to listen to the teacher, I just lad my head down on my desk and fell asleep. As I was sleep I got a tap on my shoulder by Tolkien. (Tolkien) "hey, wake up the teacher is calling your name". (Craig) "yes , Mrs.?" "We're you sleep?, that has been the 7th time in this month, you got your a detention after school Mr. Tucker!" The teacher told me, I was not even surprised that I got detention. When the bell rang for lunch and everyone started running out of the classroom, I started to talk to Tolkien when we walking down the hallway to go to the cafeteria to meet up with are friend. We sat down after we got are lunch, (Jimmy) "H-hey f-f-fellas", (Clyde) "hey dudes have you seen this cool meme?." (Tolkien) "no, Clyde is that the only thing you do look up meme?!, anyways do guy also have a science project to do?", me and Tweek both nodded are heads.