3

(Stan's POV)
As me and my friend sat down, we talked about what we were going to do for the science project that we got assigned with are partners. As the bell rang for lunch to be over we all walk to are other classes. The bell rang for the end of the school day and everyone sprinted out there to go home, when I was catching up to my friends I felt Someone tap my back, I look behind me to see Craig. (Craig) "do you probably want to work on the project more later?", (Stan) "sure here is my phone number so you could call me when you want to start on it". We both went are ways to catch up with are friend.
We got off the bus to go to Kyle's house and play the new game he bought.
When we arrived at Kyles house he open it with his keys and we walked in and sat on the couch. Kyle went to go get the game while we waited for him to come back, when he came back he seated up the Xbox and we started to decided who should play first. A couple of hours past and we started to go home since it was getting late.
When I was walking home I notice in the sky the sparkly stars and the bright moon twinkling in the night sky, I decided to go to Stark pond to look at the stars for a little while.
When I got there I sat on the bench and look into the night sky.
I look at the time on my phone and saw that it was late, I sprinted home since I did not want to get in trouble, when I opened the door I saw that everyone was upstairs sleeping, I went up stairs and change into my pajamas and went to bed.
I heard the alarm blasting in my ear and my mom screaming my name to get ready for school, I got up and changed and made my way down stairs, (Sharen) "Good morning Stanley, how did you sleep". (Stan) "Good mom, I have to go now so I won't be late for the bus thanks for the food mom bye". My mom wave me bye and I headed out the door for the bus.
As I got to bus stop I saw Cartman and Kyle arguing like always, Kenny arrived at the bus minutes later and we wait for the bus to arrive.
We got on the bus and talked for a while then arrived at school, we walked in the school going to are lockers, we got are stuff and headed off to class.

(Sorry for  the short chapters)