2

Melanie

I cuddled up to Billie on my bed while the movie starts. She grabs a bag of Takis and opens it.

''Can I get a coke?'' Billie asks while she starts eating her Takis.

''Yeah, hold on lemme get it for-''I accidently tripped trying to get up getting her a coke, and Billie gets up to check on me.

''Melanie? You alright?'' She asks while helping me up.

''Yeah, I'm fine.'' I reply slightly embarrassed.

I handed Billie her coke and we got back in bed. Billie laid down first then I sat next to her. She looked at me.

''You can come a little closer.''

The moment she says that I laid down next to her with our arms touching.

I was probably overthinking everything. How she feels about me. If she even knows I'm Bi. I can't help driving myself crazy over this girl. A scary scene came on. I jumped. Billie looked at me and giggled. I buried my face in her chest trying to forget the scene. But I kind of liked how it felt being that close to her. Billie wrapped her arms around me tightly.

Billie

Melanie came closer to me after a scary scene came on and started cuddling up. I'm glad she feels more comfortable being close to me. I held her tightly while she looks back over at the movie.

''We can change the movie if you want?'' I ask her while running my fingers through her hair.

''No. It's okay, I'm fine, just got startled. That's what horror movies are for, right?'' She says softly.

''Yeah, ha, mhm.'' I replied.

Melanie

I wondered if Billie liked cuddling with me too. It seems as though she did because she was running her fingers through my hair being just as flirty as I was. There was another scary scene in the movie.

I cuddled into her chest again while she held me tightly. But this time I wasn't even scared. I just wanted to be next to her. I just wanted her to hold me. I just wanted...her. Billie covered my body with a soft blanket laying next to her on my bed.

''You warm?'' She asks still holding me.

''Yeah, thanks.'' I replied.

Words couldn't describe how much I loved cuddling with Billie. Being with her, I couldn't help but wonder if she felt the same way I did. And I didn't wanna hide it anymore. The movie finally ended.

''Did you like it?'' I asked her getting up.

''Yeah, it was good.'' She replied smiling.

''What should we do now?'' I ask her turning the tv off.

''Hmm...how about a game?'' Billie says smirking.

''What kind of game?'' I ask.

''Truth or Dare?'' Billie murmurs.

''Okay...truth...or dare?'' I ask her while staring at her seductively.

''Dare, duh.'' Billie answers like I wouldn't already know she would say dare.

''Hmm, lemme think.'' I tried thinking of what I should dare her to do. And then it hit me.

''I dare you to take off your shirt.'' I dare her while still staring in her eyes.

Billie raises her eyebrow. She starts taking her shirt off to reveal her black bra and a silver chain around her neck. She looks so fine, I thought to myself. The way her boobs perfectly rest above her ribcage, such a turn on. I smirk then look down.

''Truth or dare?'' Billie asks seductively.

''Um...truth.'' I answer.

Billie rolls her eyes.

''Is it true you were really scared when those scenes came on?'' She asks followed by her biting her lip.

My face got red.

''Um...well yeah, it was a little scary...um, but-'' Billie burst into laughter cutting me off.

''It's okay...I knew you were faking it.'' She continues. ''But next time, you can just ask to cuddle.'' She says still smiling.

''Okay. Um, sorry...I guess I really made a fool of myself there.'' I reply blushing.

''Okay, truth or dare?'' I ask.

''Dare again.'' She responds.

"Billie. I dare you to kiss me.'' I ask Billie nervously.

Billie crawls closer to my side of the bed and moves my hair out of my face. She stares at me for about 5 seconds and then kisses my lips softly.

Billie

After I kissed Melanie, the look she had this look on her face that was something I could stare at forever. Her eyes were closed. Her cheeks were pink. She mesmerized me. I wanted to do it again.

I slowly pressed my lips against hers once more. She kissed me back this time putting her hands on my shoulders.

Melanie

I kept kissing Billie. I couldn't stop. It felt too good. Like the best feeling in my life. Billie put her hands on my waist and started tongue kissing me. I got butterflies. I moaned once because it felt so good. She pushed me down on my bed and began moving down to my neck. It was unreal how amazing this was. She kissed me again on the lips passionately.

Her phone started ringing. She got up off of me and answered her phone.

''Hello?'' She answered.

She looked at me.

''Its Finneas.'' She says.

''Yo Fin, I'm kind of in the middle of something.'' She said and hung up.

Billie crawled back over near me.

''So...'' Billie says.

''Can we cuddle?'' I ask her while moving my pillows around for us to lay our heads on.

''That sounds nice.'' She replied followed the cutest smile I've ever seen in my life.

𝟵25 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀!!! 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗳𝘂𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝘅𝗼 ♥