9

Melanie

tw - smut, depressive themes.

"Hello?"

I suddenly realized that the familiar voice I heard was Billie's soft pretty voice.

I can't believe that she picked up. Finally.

"Billie...hello." I struggle, stuttering while responding.

"Why won't you stop calling me? I told you that I needed a break." She says sounding mad.

"I need to talk to you baby, please. You don't understand how much I miss you. I was trying to protect you, and you ghost me and act like everything's fine? Fuck, Billie, please."

I respond, being careful not to make her so angry that she would hang up on me.

"Protect me?" She laughs sarcastically. "I don't need your protection."

"Finneas practically begged me to tell him. You can't just fucking blame me for everything since I'm the only one left. You know what Billie? If you're happy without me, then fuck it."

I reply raising my voice, not really meaning any of the things that were coming out of my mouth.

She leaves me in silence for a few seconds.

"You think I'm happy? You think I'm fucking HAPPY? Billie says loud and on the urge of tears.

I can't hold my tears back any longer and start to sob hearing her voice, so many emotions going through me right now. I feel so overwhelmed.

"Melanie... listen to me." She lowers her voice.

"I will never be happy without you. Never.''

''I need you in my life and I can't be like this any longer. I need to see you. Fuck this call."

"I need you, Billie." I say in agreement.

"Can you come over?" I ask her hoping it'll be a yes.

"I'm on my way." Billie says in a quiet voice.

She hangs up and I realize that I need to put some clothes on other then pajamas.

I grab a pair of black ripped jeans and a hoodie and change into them, followed by washing my face, brushing my hair and teeth.

After waiting about 20 minutes, the door bell rings.

I run to the door, opening it up to see Billie, slightly wet from the hard rain coming down.

I jump into her arms, feeling the oxytocin being released from my body. Billie wrapped her arms around me, kissing my head. I felt safe in her arms. A feeling a belonging that I only felt with her.

"Baby." She mumbled quietly.

She came inside and followed me upstairs, into my room.

I sat down on my bed, Billie placing herself next to me, she stares into my eyes.

"I miss you. So fucking much." I tell her.

"I miss you too Melanie." She says, still deeply staring into my eyes.

Billie leans closer towards me, looking at me in a certain way she did whenever she was about to do something.

She pulls my face closer slowly and passionately kisses me, moving a hand down to my neck. I suddenly got butterflies in the pit of my stomach from feeling her lips pressed against mine, and her familiar taste which I always found amazing, no matter how many times we've kissed.

I let a small moan out from how good it felt tasting Billie again.

Billie

Deep down I knew that I was brainwashing myself to be mad at her. I knew I never really was. And now, seeing her, holding her, tasting her, smelling her, I knew that I couldn't resist her anymore. She's like a drug to me.

"Billie, baby, mmm." Melanie moans out. She needed me just as I did her.

I continue making out with her, putting my hands on her waist and French kissing her every now and then which gives her butterflies I remember her telling me once. And it did feel pretty fucking good.

I pushed her down on her bed and started taking her shirt off, with the help of her we got it off pretty quickly. I griped the tops of her jeans attempting to pull them off slowly. She grabbed the bottom of my hoodie and pulled it off to reveal my black bra on top of my milky pale skin.

Her skin was close to an olive color, being able to see her now because the last time we fucked it was a dark room. She looked so beautiful.

Melanie

She looked at me in a certain way as if she needed it.

She griped the top of my panties and pulled them down slowly while concentrating on my face still. She was so good. She adjusted herself on top of me and them grabbed my thigh, lowering her hands down to my pussy, lining up the cold tips of her fingers on my pussy, she slowly slipped her index finger in, making me moan. It immediately gave me butterflies. She slid her middle finger up, going moving her hand slightly faster.

"Holy shit...bils, mmm." I said while with her other hand she pulled the sheets over us, making it dark.

She smiled, knowing how amazing this felt, although she knew I was close she would tease me slowing down sometimes.

"I'm close-" I mumble.

Billie sped up after I figured she knew that I was close, I continued then eventually reaching my high, she saw it in my face, she heard it in my voice, she slowed her speed.

"Go ahead, cum." Billie says followed by me obeying her.

I orgasmed, riding my high out slowly she looked at me with a resting bitch face.

After I was finished, she licked her fingers, helped me put my panties back on and got on top of me under the sheets and started humping me, pleasing herself as well.

Billie sped up and eventually slowed down and hitting her high.

We put our clothes back on and cuddled on my bed, listening to the raindrops falling down hitting the roof of my house.

"I love you."

"I love you. And I can't escape it no matter how hard I try." She says softly.