I Found The Only Love I Want In You

While the Yacht was still drifting, around the bay Thyme smiled as he picked up his phone and sent Gorya a message. The first text stating a "Good morning, Pretty Girl." Gorya heard her phone go off and sat up with a jolt. He couldn't help but mention, "Gorya, take a look in the closet in your room. I'm waiting on the upper deck." Gorya slipped out of bed. When she pulled the double closet doors, she rolled her eyes when she saw a pretty baby blue dress.  

Gorya was getting ready. Thyme was trying to be patient. After the night he had with those damn dreams, he couldn't wait to have her in his arms. To add salt to the mixture, MJ and Kavin had both sent him text messages teasing him nonstop about his blunder at Gorya's prom. How could he have made such an error? Gorya didn't seem angry. Was she disappointed in him? Thyme knew she would always be the only girl he would approve of, and he would love her for all the days of his life. When he did marry, it wouldn't be anyone other than her. Gorya would be the only one to carry his name and give him the family he always wanted. 

Glancing at his phone, Ren gave him the news. Gorya's father lost money in the stock market. He had to hand it to his best friends. They took his place, making sure Gorya and her family were okay. But he was back and this time, his mother gave her blessing. Thyme knew Gorya would ask him to take her home. He sighed. Stock Markets were a matter of chance. He didn't want to tell her what happened but he had never lied to her and he wouldn't start now. Instead, he remembered the competition Mira and Tia were involved in when they were 18. If she agreed, he would give her the money that was lost right now.  He smiled to himself. He was a businessman so of course he would ask for interest. A kiss from her. 

He wanted to have a few minutes with her before he broke the news. He could understand Gorya's dad. He wanted to save in the stock market to be a better provider. He wasn't at fault at all. He was grateful her parents haven't contacted her yet. They knew she was with him and she was safe. Always with him.

Gorya approached Thyme from the back as he was staring out to sea. "You aren't thinking of catching seaweed, are you, Thyme?" Thyme turned and smirked at his favorite girl. "Maybe I wanted to play the damsel in distress." He studied Gorya's face and grinned. "You do know how to swim?" He asked. Gorya rolled her eyes. "I can a little bit, okay?" She asked. He stepped away from the railing and moved towards her, placing each arm on her shoulder. It was Identical to when he gave her the Shooting Star Necklace. With those piercing dark brown eyes of his, Gorya could tell something happened. "Thyme," She began. "What happened?" She asked. Thyme looked away from her. "I swear I'll tell you, Gorya. But I would like to enjoy my time with you before the world crashes down. So after breakfast." He replied, grabbing her wrist and gently yanking her. As she approached the makeshift table, she glanced at Thyme. He lowered his hands on her shoulders so she would sit. 

He knew his girl didn't want to be coddled. But the main issue was she still would choose to deal with situations on her own. He wouldn't let her do that. She would probably yell at him and hit him but he, Thyme Akira Paramaanantra, would take care of and cherish his tiny, strong-willed girl. He saw Gorya take small helpings of breakfast. His eyes locked with hers. "You've got to eat more. You've lost weight." Gorya stared at him. "How could you tell?" He averted his eyes for a couple of seconds. "I suspected it when I put my jacket on you yesterday. I knew for certain when you hugged me, of course." He replied, his eyes finding her face. 

It was only after breakfast, Gorya's eyes landed on Thyme. She felt guilty. "Thyme," She stated, raising her hands to cup his face. "I know you worried about me but I'm fine. I'm still stubborn. I haven't changed. Okay?" Thyme glanced at Gorya, his eyes glossy. He grasp a wrist with his hand. "I know you are strong-willed, Gorya. And I also know you still prefer to tackle situations on your own. I love you and I want to take care of you. Including your family." Sighing, he lowered his hand. "Which is why whatever bothers you, bothers me, Gorya. We're one ." He moved his other hand to her cheek and pinched her gently, his eyes never leaving her. "You got it?" Gorya nodded her head. He smiled. "It's also the reason why I don't want you upset. Gorya," Gorya lowered her hands from Thyme's cheeks. He started to say, he lowered his eyes and grasped her hand in his, "Ren found out that your Dad lost a great deal of baht in the stock market." 

Gorya covered her face, nearly panicking while trying to think of a solution. Thyme caressed her back. "Gorya, what you need to know is it wasn't his fault. But if you let me, I can fix it." Gorya looked away from Thyme, feeling like the spell she was under had ended. "Thyme," Gorya noticed the hopeful look in his eyes. He cast them downward, waiting for Gory to tell him she didn't want his help. "You know I don't love you because of the material things you can give me." He nodded his head slowly. Gorya put her head on his shoulder. He smiled. Gorya agreed. "So think of it as a loan." He announced.  Gorya was shocked. He saw it apparent on her face. "If you want, you can pay me back when you win. There's a competition on December 24th. The price is 214,875 baht which is more than enough to make up for what was lost. The competition is called Teen of Thailand."

Gorya closed her eyes and nodded her head. Gorya sighed. She had wanted to cry. Recently, she finished paying off Ren when he helped her. Thyme brought her out of her thoughts. "You'll do it, Gorya?" She nodded her head. Thyme grinned. His eyes stared into those dark brown doe eyes of hers. "In that case, there's interest." Gorya was not amused and she let Thyme know with her expression. Sighing, she asked the dreaded question. "What do you want?" He curled his lip, smiling, "Just a kiss." Gorya rolled her eyes, pulling on his sleeve. He moved his head down. He sighed and closed his eyes, relishing in her touch the moment she kissed his cheek. Sometimes Thyme could be such a baby. She appreciated everything Thyme has done to look out for her and help her. She put her head on his shoulder again. "I'll do my best for you, Thyme." He couldn't contain the smile that formed on his face as he pulled her close. Gorya was perfect for him. Thyme raised his head and Thanked G*D. He found the only love he could ever want in her. In his tiny girl. Gorya.