His Dream

Thyme wanted to hug Tia. The night before, as he snuck downstairs to see how Gorya was doing, he overhead Tia. "Gorya, I suggest that you stay with us. I can help you better and it would make things easier for you." Gorya knew Thyme would be excited to have her under the same roof. Once again, she would be close to him. Tia would help train Gorya for the competition. He knew this wasn't easy for Gorya. He was damn grateful Tia would make it as smooth as possible. "The three criteria are Beauty. Don't get me wrong, Gorya. Outer is important but so is what's inside. For this part, understanding a lady's wardrobe and playing an instrument is vital." Gorya suddenly wanted to have her notebook and pen ready to take notes. Taking a seat next to her, Tia continued. "The instrument is either a piano or violin. Then there's Intelligence. This one contains General Education and knowledge, not to mention Languages and even special topics. Now the last one is tricky. That's Domestic Arts. For this one, we had to cook extraordinary dishes, give ideas on how to design our future home, and lastly, develop children." Gorya gave Tia a slight smile although Thyme could see a tint of red on her cheeks when Tia mentioned Children. He could imagine them already. A baby girl with his hair that took after him. But she would be pretty like Gorya. There wasn't any doubt in his mind, their children would receive Gorya's gentle and loving heart.

He left Gorya in Tia's capable hands. "If you're ready, follow me." Gorya accompanied Tia to the study where she saw 4 people looking professional wear. "These ladies and gentlemen are your teachers, Gorya." Gorya smiled and put her hands together. "Thank You." Tia introduced them by category. "Flower Arrangement." She replied as they approached a middle-aged woman. The next instructor was a beautiful woman with strawberry-blonde hair. Next was a middle-aged man. "General Education," Tia announced. The third teacher was also a pretty woman. She instantly reminded Gorya of Lita. "Modern Language." They reached the second to last teacher at this point. A Young Man with Golden Blonde hair. "Gourmet Artist," Tia mentioned with a smile. Lastly, the last teacher wasn't a teacher. "And this lady will be your stylist. You will need to look elegant and they will teach you, Gorya." Gorya appreciated how Tia quickly called in help the moment Thyme had mentioned the situation to his older sister. Gorya nodded her head "I'm in your hands. Please teach me."

Hours before, the F3 met up with Thyme outside the Parama Group Office, they were headed to Thyme's place for a quick game of Pool, in which Thyme mentioned to them why Tia was spending so much time with Gorya. He could see MJ and Kavin had their reservations. It was MJ who spoke first. "Thyme, we," He said, pointing to Kavin, Ren, and himself. "Know you love Gorya and only want to help her because you respect her. But have you thought this through?" He asked as Thyme hit the cue ball. Thyme shook his head, resuming his task. Kavin pulled out his phone and searched for a picture. When he typed in the name which was, 'Arak Somsak Charoen' he showed the picture to Thyme. "This guy is the son of one of the Parliament members. His fiancée is sure to win." Kavin pulled the phone away and searched for Arak Somsak Charoen's fiancée. When he finished, he, once again, showed Thyme. "Her name is Vanida Intira Decha. Oh Damn! she's definitely a beauty!" Kavin said, zooming in on her photos. Thyme rolled his eyes. "I don't care about her," Thyme announced, standing up straight. "Have you guys forgotten? Gorya stood up to us, to me, The F4! If I had to bet on anyone, it would be Gorya!" He declared as he threw down the pool cue and marched upstairs to get his laptop to get some work done while he was on the couch. He knew Gorya was somewhere in the Mansion. Besides, Gorya had three months to learn everything. For certain, it's plenty of time. He knew Tia was in the Office in the Mansion. As he opened the door, Tia lifted her head from her work. "Oh Good!" Tia started to say, her voice was soft. "Thyme, you're not going to have Gorya repay you, are you?" Thyme opened his mouth to speak but Tia interrupted him. "This contest will be brutal this year. I don't want to see Gorya-" That is when Thyme crossed his arms over his chest and sighed. He refused to lose his cool. "Show some Faith in her, Tia!" That was all he stated before he walked away. What was this? First his best friends and now Tia? Damn!