A new spirit

Mr.Aizawa explained the U.A. Sports festival already.

Izuku PoV 

"Hey Shuna. I think I should have another spirit medium besides my snowboard." I say. "Why is that?" she asked. "My snowboard is too big of a target. Someone can easily break it and render me helpless." I say. "I was thinking that to so I have been making this." she then hands me a carved piece if wood. "what is this?" I ask. "It is an Ainu prayer stick. it is very durable and easy to hide. It should treat you well. I even made extras just in case." she said. Thanks I am going to train with it and develop a whole new oversoul." I said.

after school in a nearby training ground in the woods.

"Now to try this out. Spirit integrate! Kororo of the Korpukkur into Ainu prayer stick!" I say. "Oversoul formed! Icicle Sword!" I say. After training for a while I take a break and rest. while resting I see a new spirit in the corner of my eye. "Huh? Is that!" I say. I go over and bend down to see that the spirit is a Korpukkur. "Oh hey there." I say. Kororo then shows up and says that the spirit that was watching us was her sister Harara. the leader of the Korpukkur though it was time for me to handle 2 spirits now. I decide to try Harara out on my snow board to see what type of spirit she is. "Spirit integrate!" I say.

Fiery wheels appear under my snow board and turn it into a skateboard. "Woah a fire spirit! impressive." I say I decide to spend the rest of the day training  and bonding with Harara.