Returning Home

As they sat in the conference room aboard the Star Rover (Winton's ship), Sky, Winton, and Jack discussed their next move. They had been living on Willowdale for three years and had successfully rejuvenated the planet to a liveable state. But now, they had reached a fork in the road, unsure of what their next step should be. "We've accomplished what we set out to do here," said Sky. "Willowdale is a functioning planet again, and we've set up a research facility to monitor its progress from afar. But now it's time to think about our next move."

"I agree," said Winton. "We've been living on this planet for three years, and I think it's time for us to move on. We've learned a lot about ProGenji and its past, but there's still so much we don't know. I think we should continue our search for ProGenji Prime and ProGenji Fans."

Jack nodded, "I agree, I feel like we've only scratched the surface of ProGenji's true power and potential. But I also want to make sure that Willowdale is in good hands before we leave. We've put a lot of effort into restoring this planet, and I don't want to leave it in the hands of just anyone."

"I understand," said Sky. "I propose we leave a team of scientists and researchers here to continue monitoring the planet, and we take the Star Rover and continue our search for ProGenji Prime and ProGenji Fans. We can also use this opportunity to explore more of the galaxy and make contact with new alien species."

After discussing the pros and cons, they all agreed on this plan, and they set out to find a suitable team of scientists to leave behind on Willowdale to continue monitoring the planet. They spent the next few days making preparations for their journey, stocking the Star Rover with supplies, and readying the ship for deep-space exploration. With a sense of excitement and determination, they set off on the next leg of their journey, eager to uncover the secrets of ProGenji and explore the vast reaches of the galaxy.

Jack suggested that they begin their search for a suitable team on Earth. He wanted to see his brother George and his friends, including Azwin and Calvin, and he thought it would be a good opportunity to catch up with them. Sky and Winton were hesitant at first, but Jack convinced them that it would be a good idea. He argued that there were many highly qualified scientists on Earth who would be a valuable addition to their team, and he believed that it would be a good opportunity for them to gain a better understanding of Earth's current scientific capabilities. The group agreed and set course for Earth. As they approached, Jack felt a mix of excitement and nervousness. He had been away for three years, and he wasn't sure how his friends and family would react to his sudden return. But he was determined to see them, and he couldn't wait to share his experiences and discoveries with them.

As they landed on Earth, Jack was greeted by his family and friends, who were overjoyed to see him. They spent the next few days catching up and reminiscing about old times. Jack also introduced his friends to Winton and Sky, and they were fascinated by their stories of space exploration and the discovery of ProGenji. During this time, Jack, Sky and Winton also met with several scientists and researchers, discussing their work and asking them to join the team on Willowdale. After several meetings, they finally found a team of scientists who were excited about the opportunity to study the planet and continue monitoring its progress. With the team in place and their Earthly affairs settled, Jack and his friends set off once again, this time to explore the galaxy and uncover the secrets of ProGenji Prime and Fans. They were eager for the adventure that lay ahead.

As the team prepared to leave Earth, Winton brought up a concern that the ship lacked a medic. He suggested that they recruit Azwin Dot, Jack's friend who was a world-renowned surgeon, to join them on their journey. Jack was thrilled at the idea and immediately contacted Azwin. Azwin was hesitant at first, as he had a successful career on Earth and was not sure if he was ready for a journey into space. But after Jack explained the opportunity and the importance of having a skilled medic on board, Azwin agreed to join them. The team was now complete, with Winton as the pilot and engineer, Sky as the navigator and researcher, Jack as the administrator and historian, and Azwin as the ship's medic. They set off into the galaxy, excited for the adventures that lay ahead.