Chaos and Confrontation

One year passes: the year is 2028. Jack and Sky were, by now, great friends, but their competition to lead the Space Knights had not faded. They had continued to prove their worth, each taking on challenging missions and making decisions that showed their leadership abilities. However, no clear winner had emerged, and the rest of the crew was left to navigate the tension between the two.

In the meantime, Calvin and Azwin had become valuable members of the team. Calvin was now 22 and had taken on the role of technician, using his skills to maintain and repair the ship. Azwin was now also 22 and had become an expert at navigating through space, always finding the quickest and safest route to their destinations.

Winton had remained in contact with the crew and was leading the new civilization on Naxion, but he was often preoccupied with the challenges of ruling a new world. The crew respected his decision to stay behind, but they missed his leadership and guidance.

As the ship approached a new planet in need of help, Jack and Sky both stepped forward, each eager to take charge of the mission. The rest of the crew looked on, wondering who would come out on top. The future of the Space Knights was uncertain, but one thing was for sure - their adventures were far from over.

Jack and Sky's competition for leadership has escalated into a full-blown rivalry, with each trying to one-up the other. Calvin and Azwin have tried to mediate the situation, but to no avail. Meanwhile, the crew of the Willowdale Guardian have been given a new mission by the United Galactic Alliance: to explore a newly discovered planet in the outer rim of the galaxy. The crew is excited about the new mission, but is torn between loyalty to Jack and Sky, who are both vying for the role of captain. The tension among the crew begins to boil over as they approach the new planet.

Sky, Jack, Azwin, and Calvin, now the only crew of the Willowdale Guardian, arrived at the strange planet to discover that it was a massive chunk of what was once ProGenji's torso. They were astounded by the impossible readings that their sensors were picking up, as there was so much Pro-Energy that the Willowdale Guardian could not even approach. The crew realized that they had stumbled upon an incredible discovery, and they felt a sense of excitement and fear wash over them. They quickly realized that they would need to be careful, as the sheer amount of Pro-Energy present on the planet was unlike anything they had ever encountered before. They decided to investigate the source of the strange readings. Despite the danger posed by the immense amount of Pro-Energy, they don their space suits and venture into the heart of the massive chunk of ProGenji's torso.

As they delve deeper, they find that the source of the readings is a massive crystal-like structure, pulsing with energy. The structure is surrounded by strange, floating creatures that appear to be made of pure energy. They begin to approach the structure, but suddenly the creatures attack. The crew fights back with all their might, but the creatures are too powerful.

Just as they are about to be overwhelmed, a figure steps out from the shadows and intervenes. It is Winton, who has come to the rescue. Wielding his ProGenji Premium, Winton easily dispatches the creatures, and the crew is able to approach the crystal-like structure in safety. Winton explains that he has been studying the crystal, and believes that it is the key to unlocking ProGenji's secrets and defeating him once and for all.

Together, the crew sets out to study the crystal and unlock its secrets, with Winton leading the way. They know that the journey ahead will be long and dangerous, but they are determined to save their universe and defeat ProGenji, no matter what the cost. As Winton stepped forward, however, suddenly one of the light creatures lunged at him, striking him down before anyone could react. Jack, who had been on high alert, tried to warn Winton but it was too late. The crew was in shock as they watched their beloved leader fall to the ground, lifeless. The loss of Winton was a heavy blow to them, as he had been not only their leader but a mentor and friend. The crew mourned the loss of Winton and struggled to come to terms with the reality that he was gone. The future of the Space Knights was now uncertain without Winton's guidance and leadership.