In love with the Mr popular

Ship-woosang

Yeosang's pov

Yeosang's pov

I had a big secret that only one person knew and that was my best friend San...that secret being I'm in love with a boy who breaks my heart all the time...

I'm Kang yeosang a junior in high-school I live with my best friend since my parents kicked me out for being gay in my freshman year I saw a really handsome looking boy I thought I'd never be able to date someone like him...a month later these boys were pushing me around and calling me names.

And that same boy helped me, he beat two of them up and scared the rest, he became my savior.

~Flashback time~

I cried as these boy were pushing me around and hitting me in my face while calling me name "pl-please stop!" I said and they only laughed continuing to kick and punch me while calling me all sorts of nerds, sluts and b words.

I just cried and let them do whatever until it stopped my eyes widen and I looked around scared I saw someone beat up two of them at the same time while yelling at the others "yah! You fuckers leave hun alone before I kill you!" He yelled and they grabbed their other two friends running off to wherever not that I cared.

I was just glad it was over when he came over to me I unconsciously moved back thinking he'd hit me his eyes soften and he crouched down to my level "are you okay now?" He asked softly and when I got a good look at him it was the same handsome red haired boy my eyes widen.

And I froze "h-hey! Are you in pain? Wait of course in pain stupid wooyoung" he muttered the last part but I heard him so his name is wooyoung.

He then lifted me up bridal style making me blush and he took me to the nurse he immediately ran to us "what happened to him?!"He said and when I looked at his tag it said his name was seokjin.

"Some stupid kids! They were hurting him and insulting them I wish I'd killed them this is unacceptable!" He said angrily and his grip tighten on mg waist which made me blush nurse seokjin walked over to us with worried eyes grabbing me from his hold and placed me on the bed "thank you for bringing him here wooyoung I got it from here" he said wooyoung nodded and left I frowned he didn't even say goodbye.

But I smiled still having that handsome red haired boy named wooyoung on my mind

End of flashback

Just thinking about that day was enough to make me smile and blush.

But....the reason why I said he's constantly breaking my heart is because he's known as a popular boy but he's also known to sleep around with many many girls at first I didn't believe it but I witnessed it a few times myself once in the bathroom since it's unisex I guess they forgot to lock the door but I walked in on them making out, then in the storage closet I walked on him actually fucking another girl, and I went to a party san's boyfriend seonghwa who's also popular had I saw him making out with two different girls it broke my heart to make matters worse I walked upstairs trying to be alone but I ended up walking in on him screwing another random girl.

He even pretends like he doesn't know me we make eyes contact in class, and in the hallways but he didn't even acknowledge me what's more worse is because he lives across from San! So I see him every morning I don't think he ever notices me though.

But he always breaks my heart I can never stay mad at him though or move on even though I want to so bad.

I was currently getting ready for school when I was done I left my room going to the living room instantly regretting it cause san was straddling seonghwa making out with him I groaned "you guys have a room for a reason! And we have school! Stop that!" I yelled covering my eyes they only laughed and I'm assuming pulled away from each other.

I still had my hands over my eyes that was until San went over to me pulling my hands down giggling "you can put them down now sangie" he said I pouted "you guys are gross I need to hurry up and move out" I said fake gagging they both laughed "I don't want you to go though sangie!~" San whined and hugged me kissing my birth mark it's a thing he does and has done for years I got use to it over the years.

I huff "yah let's go we have school remember?" I said and San nodded with a pout "I'm dreading it it's so boring!" He yelled "obviously but you guys never go to class anyway" I said and seonghwa smirked grabbing San's waist "why would I go to class when I can just have a good meal instead?"I gagged "I did not need to know that!" I said and ran out the door hearing their laughters I sigh they soon come out the house and we start the walk to school.

I then hear a familiar laugh and when I look across the street I saw wooyoung with his friends it made my heart skip a beat I ended up staring longer than I should have because he looked right over as I was staring I squeaked and blushed looking away and then walked faster that was so embarrassing!

"Got caught staring sangie?" San asked giggling I groan "it was embarrassing sannie!!" I whined hugging his side burying my face in his shoulder he chuckled and then Seonghwa caught up to us but he wasn't alone when I saw who was walking next to him my breath hitched and I unconsciously snuggled more into san's side "sangie it's okay you could just talk to him you know" he whispered and I shook my head "no way! He's always ignoring me anyway maybe he doesn't even remember me" I whispered back pouting but you can't see since I was basically one with san.

He sighed "sangie you have two options you either grow some balls and talk to him or you move on from him and stop getting hurt by him" he said I frowned at the second option.

Some tough options 😬