Kiss me dangerously pt4

Hongjoong's pov

After San cried seonghwa calmed him down then we all went into the living room to talk and watch movies we watched two movies then after that we went out to a bar and drank to celebrate me getting a job.

A few hours later I was drunk San was only tipsy and seonghwa was tipsy but he's basically immune to any alcoholic beverage so it never affects him I always wondered how that was possible.

San phone started ringing he gasped and picked it up we were all sitting down after dancing and enjoining ourselves "annyeonghaseyo??~" san slurred "oh? Jongieeeeee?~ what's up little brother I miss you~" "I know I saw you today but that's not what I mean I miss you!" "No of course I'm not drunk can't I just show you love like I used to?" "I'm at a bar with my handsome boyfriend and his friend you know him too!" He answered giggling "I just said I'm at a bar why aren't you listening jongie?" "Oh it's a bar called drinkuntilyoudrop! It's funny" "your coming? Wae? I wanna have more fun thoughhhhh!" "Alasseo!~" he said and hung up.

"What happened baby?" Seonghwa asked "jongie coming" he said seonghwa nodded while I blushed he was going to see me in my drunk state? Oh no

"Why so quiet joongie?~" San asked my face was naturally red since I drank "I-I'm not! Your too loud!" I said giggling he giggled as well downing his cup "let's go dance some more sannie!" I yelled he gasp nodding eagerly and we both got up going to the dance floor and started dancing I was having so much fun I knew I shouldn't drank because I have work tomorrow but I think it was worth it.

A few minutes into us dancing San went back to sit and I kept dancing and he yelled from afar "you go joongie!~" I giggled then I felt someone start dancing behind me me being drunk started dancing with them a few minutes later I got tired so I went to sit down but the person grabbed me and kept dancing with me I frown "sir? I want to sit down can you let me go please?" I asked "now why would I let a pretty bitch like you go?" He said smirking I frowned "I have a name first of all which I won't tell you and secondly I don't know you so let me go" I said "you bitch! You think you can talk to me like that?! Huh?" He growled and gripped my waist tightly I whimper "le-let me go!" I said.

Then he was pushed off me and thrown to the floor "I think he said to let him go" and when I look to the side I see jongho I gasp and run behind him the guy then got up angry "yeah I heard the bitch but I don't give a shit so hand him over do we could have a nice time back at my hotel" jongho chuckled "I don't think you understand who your talking to" he said and the guy scoffed "I don't give a damn who I'm talking to hand over that bitch!" He yelled angry.

"You asked for this" jongho said calmly and in a speed of light ran and punched the man in his face then stomach picking him up and whispered something in his ear making the man widen his eyes in fear jongho dropped him and the guy was frozen in fear shaking almost what the heck just happened?

"Are you okay hongjoong?" He asked I only nod he grabs my hand and walks to San and seonghwa's table "let's go I'm talking you all home" he said and walked out the bar still holding my hand.

When we got outside he turned to me glaring "why were you in that bar?" He asked "t-to celebrate of course!" I said "what did I say about stuttering?" "Not to do it" "exactly now stop" he said and I pouted "don't do that either" I whined "and definitely not that" I huffed "you don't want me to stutter, pout, or whine what do you want from me than?! I'm human god damnit" I yelled walking away leaving him stunned.

But not long after until he caught up and caught me when I almost fell my face flushed even more "thank you" I said he nodded and then walked me to his car not long after San and seonghwa arrived too.

Jongho dropped San off at his apartment seonghwa walked hun then coming back down and then he dropped us back at our place "you guys live together?" He asked seonghwa and I nodded "yes!" I said and seonghwa thanked him getting out the car I tried to follow suit before I was pulled back in I yelped "what is it? I asked "be more careful hongjoong something could've happened to you tonight" he said I nodded "is that all you wanted to say you could've scolded me tomorrow you know" I said he chuckled "so I better see you at 9:00am sharp then" he said my eyes widen "have a good night kim hongjoong" he said I nodded getting out the car going into the house and into my room.