Conspiracy

"And then she just kicks my seat!"

Brooklyn ranted to Butters—or known better as Professor Chaos—about what had happened after the meeting with Mr. Mackey. 

They couldn't go to the base at the U-Store-It at once because Brooklyn's house was too far and she would have to get her mom or dad to drive her and Butters's parents were busy.

"Stupid counselors don't even understand people," Brooklyn grumbled. "They just want money. That's all what it's about these days. It's what society has come to, no matter how cruel it is. It's money they want."

Chaos seemed to be in thought. 

"Well, why don't we get revenge?"

Brooklyn frowned a bit. "How? We would need a plan or something."

"Oh, yeah. Uh, let's see..." Chaos muttered, slouching down in his seat at the table.

"What if we leak her address on this app my mom goes on—'PornHub', I think it's called. 

"It sounds like a video game app, and those weirdo gamers can be all over her!" Brooklyn exclaimed.

"Nah, what if she doesn't play video games?" Chaos shook his head.

"Oh. Yeah, right." Brooklyn paused in thought.

"Oh, I got it! What about destroying her bedroom? That's what that annoying kid Eric once did when he got mad at me!" Chaos suggested.

"Who's Eric?"

"Eric Cartman? You've never heard of him? He's the leader of that superhero team, the Coon Friends." He explained to Brooklyn.

"Oh, okay. We'll destroy them next 'cause they're a superhero team!" Brooklyn exclaimed.

They both broke into laughter.

Little did they know was that the same leader they had mentioned was filming them from the window.

++++

"Who the fuck are you, weirdo?" 

The Coon was standing inside the house of the girl Brooklyn had planned against. 

"I mean no harm. In fact, I've came to keep you safe." The Coon said in a low voice.

Roxy raised an eyebrow and folded her arms. "What?"

"Oh," The Coon said. "I meant like that this kid and another kid named Professor Chaos are planning against you."

"What kid?" She frowned, paying a bit more attention.

"Oh, uh, I dunno her name, but she has brown hair and glasses. Kinda looks like a nerd."

"Hm." Roxy looked down, narrowing her eyes. "Well, thank you... whatever you are. I'll take it from here."

"I'm The Coon, you dumb bitch!"