2. Move Forward pt1. (Prohero!Bakugou)

Summary: Katsuki is lost after you die in a villain attack. He thinks he starts to go crazy when you show up in his living room.

#Majorcharacterdeath#angst#thishurtbro#katsukineedsahug

~~~

The dark room smelled like liquor and smoke. Beer cans and soju bottles were littered across the bedroom floor and finished cigarette buds -a new hobby he picked up three months ago- lay in a tray beside the large bed. The bed you no longer inhabited.

A large figure laid in the comfort of the mattress that smelled like you. The blanket hid his face as his mind dwelled in the memories of before you were gone.

It's been four months since you died in a villain accident

and four months since Katsuki has taken a "break" from his hero job. Opting to attempt drinking his pain away as he thinks of how he couldn't save you. Your presence lingers around the room and he pushes his face further into your pillow that smelled like lavender.

Bakugou wanted to disappear from the world. He wanted the bed to eat him up and only think of you in his last moments. But since the world isn't so forgiving, he'll opt to just lay here and waste away. Maybe he'll meet you soon.

Kirishima visited yesterday to try to get him out of his house. The shark teeth man knew he hadn't been eating and told him to come out with him and friends. Said that they would go for drinks and get dinner at the small ramen place that you used to drag him to.

But the blonde had just yelled at him to get the hell out.

"You can't keep holeing yourself up!" It was the first time Bakugou had heard Kirishima raise his voice. "She wouldn't want this."

Bakugou sneered. How dare he say what you would or wouldn't want. He'll do as he god damn pleases. "Get the hell out!"

Kirishima sighed, shook his head with a disapproving look and left without another word. He'll probably visit again in a few days. Bakugou slumped on the couch afterwards. He ran his hand over his face and sighed deeply. He looked over at a picture of you and him together.

You had dragged him to an amusement park. The two of you being pro heros, you had to be under disguise. You didn't care about people knowing who you were, but sometimes it was nice to just have some privacy without cameras or kids asking for autographs. Although it was hard for him with his bulky frame.

He wore a tight black shirt with camouflage street pants tucked into black boots. You picked out his black cap with a bomb embroidered on the front that he matched with black shades.

He's definitely sure people recognized him. The bomb probably gave it away. But no one decided to approach him. They probably guessed by the glasses that he wanted to be left alone.

Still holding the picture frame, he looked at you. You looked so beautiful that day in your simple attire. Your hair was let down. You were wearing light denim shorts with white converse that matched your white baseball cap. You had a simple black t-shirt ending right above the hem of your shorts. On it was an...explosion? His merch.

Yeah, the both of you weren't really trying your hardest to blend in.

The two of you had gone public with your relationship a few months ago after dating for almost 3 years. When he had passionately kissed you after one of his battles. He didn't care about the cameras that flashed or the gasps among his fans. All he knew after his battle close to death is that he wanted to be with you for the rest of his life. He planned to propose in just a couple weeks.