i. TAYLOR JAMES

IMAGINE

IMAGINE . . . .

You had a big surprise for Taylor and you
were so excited. You two been together for
three years now and you already know
that you want to spend the rest of your
life with her.

-----------

Taylor was in the shower and you were in the living room sitting on the couch, staring at the ring that was held between your fingers. You were so anxious, you wanted to do it already. You didn't care where or what she was wearing.

You had a dinner planned for tomorrow but you thought it was now or never. You just had to do it then, so you got up and headed up to your shared bedroom. Just as you were walking in, she was walking out the bathroom.

"Babe is everything ok?" Taylor asked as she dried her hair with a smaller towel.

You got on one knee, "I love you so much and I know this isn't romantic or how you pictured this going but I couldn't wait any longer." You pulled the ring out your pocket and held it out, "I was going to do this at dinner tomorrow but I want our forever to start now."

"Really?" Taylor smiled. You nodded as that smile was still on her face, "i can't wait to be Mrs. y/l/n."

That response earned you a smile. You stood up and went in for a hug. You didn't care if her towel was all wet or her hair. You were so happy. You slid the ring on her finger before going in for another hug.

Taylor took this opportunity and whispered in your ear, "I know what we could do for a little celebration." She let her towel around her drop to the floor.

You pulled away from the embrace and looked at her naked body, "Well you know I can't say no to that."

🎉 Du har läst färdigt CHAOTIC MOOD, 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙞𝙛 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 🎉